five

As the night usually goes, Waterparks plays and then ATL goes on.
Then I knock on Parx's door because ATL doesn't need me until the end of the show.

"Come in!", I hear Otto yell.

I open the door and walk into a room of shirtless boys.

"Oh god, y'all are trying to give me an aneurysm.", I joke.

They chuckle and finish putting on shirts.

"Wanna listen to Entertainment?", Awsten asks.

"Wait. It doesn't come out till midnight. Am I getting early access?", i fake fan girl.

"Hurry up before he changes his mind, sarcastic Susie.", otto jokes but it just makes him more adorable.

I start smiling when I hear, "I must've caught you from 11:11 my lucky number seven, I try to hide with my words but you just find me clever."

"Guys this is so good.", I cheer, continuing to listen.

"I'm sorry I won't hack your phone like he did.", I hear In the song 'We Need to Talk'.

"The laugh has me dead."

I mentally chuckle at the scene in front of me.

All three of them are watching my reactions so closely.

The last song on the album comes on.

"You can call me on my phone, I'll run to you. You won't ever have to sleep alone."

Me and Awsten make solid eye contact.

Ciara really fucked up with him.
He's such a great person and he's so sweet.

When the song ends i clap.

"Y'all. This is the album of the century. It's so amazing and it's different but not to the point where Double Dare fans will be like 'you changed.', and wow. It's so good.", i express.

"You sure you like it?", Awsten asks.

"Yeah ohmygod. It's just so, Ah. I can't even explain it. It hits me with so many feelings at once and then the lyrics are brilliant and so relevant. Then the guitar goes so well with Otto's amazing drumming. It sounds like heaven.", I fangirl.

"We're super glad you like it.", Geoff says.

I smile at him but change the subject.
"Alright, I need help. I have an interview tomorrow because I'm apparently this secret god that the fans can't figure out. What do I do?"

"Okay well don't be like Otto. I mean it would be awkward considering you're the only one they're interviewing. Be me. Be super loud and crack jokes and if they say something offensive defend yourself and whoever else it's attacking unless of course you agree with it. And be honest, don't lie in interviews because they all ask you the same questions and if you forget what you said before you're screwed. Also! Don't over share or under share. Find a good middle ground.", Awsten says.

"Yeah and if you aren't feeling the interview don't go along with it because it's noticeable in videos.", Geoff adds in.

"If the interviewer is kinda creeping you out, leave. People will do anything to get close to someone well known.", Otto says.

"Thank you guys. I'm super nervous.", I explain.

"Don't be, you'll do great.", Awsten says.

"I hope so. I'm not really used to being in front of the camera."

"Once they see how cool you are everyone will want to interview you and you'll get used to it."

"I'm not that cool, but I hope so."

Awsten smiles and I sit on the couch.

"I'm so tired.", I say.

"Same. I need to sleep for 40 years.", Geoff says.

"Retweet."

"Speaking of!", Awsten starts and the other two groan, "Shawn Mendes liked my retweet today."

"You lucky shit. Shawn is so cute."

"Right. I'd highkey go gay for him.", Awsten says causing the rest of us to laugh.

I hear "thank you guys for coming out tonight.", from the stage.

"That's my que to go help pack up. But I'll call y'all or something. See ya.", I say leaving the room before they can answer.

"I heard everything from backstage, you sounded amazing as usual.", I compliment ATL.

"Thank you.", i hear echo throughout the halls.

Alex puts his sweaty arm around me, "How was your day?"

"It was good, I got to hang out with Geoff, Otto, and Awsten, and now I get to play gta and listen to mgk with my favorite people. What about you?"

"Aw that sounds good. I'm glad. It was pretty good. Had an amazing show, get to relax and hang out with my best friend's and talk to my mrs.", he responds.

"Tell Lisa that I miss her and love her.", I say as we separate so I can pack up.

"Of course.", he says and smiles at me.

I love my friends.

After I pack the equipment, I realize that I forgot my phone in Parx dressing room.

I figure they're on their bus so I just walk in.
As I do, I see 4 people.

Geoff, Otto, Awsten, and Ciara.

"Are we okay?", she asks Awsten.

"Yeah.", he says.

They hug.

The sight makes me want to throw up.

I interrupt, "I came to get my phone. I can see y'all are busy so i'll just grab it and go."

Otto and Geoff give me a sad smile.

"Nova, this is Ciara.", Awsten introduces us.

"I know who she is.", i say kinda coldly.

"It's nice to meet you.", she sweetly says.

"Yup.", I say, grab my phone, and leave.

"Nova?", I hear Awsten say as I close the door.

Does this mean they're dating again?
I hope not. He doesn't deserve to be hurt again.

Why do I care? Awsten isn't my boyfriend so it shouldn't matter to me who he dates.