sixty three

After falling asleep on the couch covered in ice cream and tears, I wake up and notice nobody else is on the bus.
I panic, hoping that they're all okay and there wasn't a zombie apocalypse while I was asleep.

I text all of them, asking where there are.
They aren't at the venue because we're still stopped in the same place we were yesterday.

Being alone, I decide to eat a bowl of cereal and listen to as it is.
After writing, watching marvel movies, and eating for two hours, there's a knock on the door.
I open it and see Alex, Jack, Rian, Zach, Otto, and Geoff.
Alex and Jack are holding heart shaped balloons with the words 'I love you' on them, Rian and Zach are holding balloons with puppies on them, and Geoff and Otto are holding latex balloons with the words 'sorry my best friend is dumb:)'
Zach has a bunch of papers in his hand and Rian is holding a box of sugar cookies.

"What are you guys doing?", I chuckle and walk to the group.

"We know you're sad and we want you to be happy, so we bought food, balloons, and presents!", Alex exclaims happily.

I hug all of them.

"Thank you. But you don't need to buy me stuff to mend my broken heart."

"Oh so you want us to take everything back?", Jack asks, knowing what my answer will be.

"I didn't say that. I'm just letting you know that you don't have to, but it's appreciated.", I joke causing them to laugh.

We all pile on to the bus and Alex laughs at what I'm watching. Another marvel movie.

"You've seen all of these like 200 million times.", he points out.

"I'm still healing from infinity war leave me alone.", I put my hand over my heart.

We all went to go see last weekend and I don't think Rian and I have ever cried that much.

He laughs and hands me a cookie.

"Guys you need to stop feeding me junk, we haven't gone to the gym in like 30 years.", i say biting into the cookie.

They shrug and join me on the couch.

"Oh!", Zach jumps up, "Here you go.", and hands me pictures of puppies.

"Not complaining, but why are you giving me puppy pictures?"

"Pick one.", Jack smiles.

"What do you mean?", my voice gets higher, hoping they're saying what I think they are.

Geoff speaks up, "They called Ben and asked if you could keep a dog on the bus and he helped us go through puppies that won't get anyone in trouble."

I squeal, "Stop I'm going to explode. This is a joke, right?"

"Pick one!! We're going to get him/her today."

I have the biggest smile on my face as I flip through the picture of all of the puppies.
They're all so cute, I wish we could adopt them all.

My heart jumps when I see a black and white border collie.
I show the group the picture and they all Awe.

"I want him!!", I smile.
Dogs are precious angels that don't belong on earth, it's a fact.

"We're going to the shelter in like 2 hours to pick him up and then we have to leave.", Alex says.

"Guys Thank you so much. If I get a dog every time someone breaks up with me I'll be a shitty girlfriend on purpose.", I hug them.

Jack speaks up, "of course, dollface. We didn't decide to get you a puppy because of Awsten."

"Why did you?", i ask.

"I don't think you've noticed how awesome our shows have been recently. The stage is set up on time, the lights are cool, and everyone has been so cool. It's a gift from work.", he smiles at me.

"Awe, Stop. Y'all make it possible.", I smile back at him.

short chapter!! Just letting y'all know that my finals are over finally and I can finally get back to uploading a lot:)