sixty seven

After we watch ATL I hug the four now sweaty guys and compliment them.
"Thanks Nov.", they smile.

"What are you guys doing tonight?", Rian asks.
"Dying my hair. And live-streaming it.", I answer.
"And Geoff and I are going to kick butt in Mario Kart.", Otto says.

"Sounds like a whole lot of fun.", Rian says sarcastically.
"Shush, y'all are gonna go to the bus and watch movies all night."
He rolls his eyes, knowing I'm right.

"What color are you dying your hair?", Jack asks.
"Watch the stream.", I smirk.

"This is goodbye for a couple hours.", Alex pouts at me.
We're at the buses.

"I know, try not to die without me.", I joke.
"Night, Nov. Love you!", they take turns saying goodnight to me.
It's been our nightly routine since my dad died.
"I love you all too. Goodnight.", I smile, walking into the bus.

To my surprise there's already two bottles of hair dye on the counter.
"I went out and bought it when you were in ATL's dressing room.", Awsten says.

"Thank youuuu.", I smile.
He smiles back and says, "Let's do this."

Awsten mixes all of the hair dyes while I change into a crappy shirt and shorts.
I brush my hair out and set up the phone in the bathroom.
It's in a perfect position, you can see both of us.

He clicks the live button and almost immediately thousands of people pour into the session.

"Hi guys.", I smile at the phone.

"What are we doing?", Awsten reads a comment, "We are dying Nova's hair and doing a Q and A."

Then there are a million questions in the chat.

"What makes your relationship work?", someone asks.
"I don't know if this will even make sense but something that Nova does when we argue or whatever that I feel is really good for the relationship is she let's me explain myself. Like all my exes would say something like 'no fuck you bye' and shit. But Nova always allows me to explain myself before she says anything."

"That's just the decent thing to do.", I roll my eyes.

He reads, "Does Awsten Let you explain yourself? Well uh, here's the thing. So far I'm the only one who has had to explain something."

I laugh at him, "That's not true. Well it is. But I'm not perfect in this relationship. Going back to the whole how do you make a relationship work thing is, don't force it. And understand that no one is perfect. It takes a lot of forgiving on both sides."
I slightly jump at my cold hair hitting my back.

"What was the drama with Ciara? There really wasn't any. Her and I went out for pizza as friends and it was blown out of proportion. Also, I read an article and Nova never cheated on me or pushed me away. I just think whoever wrote that was jealous or something.", Awsten answers.

I read another one, "How does ATL get along with Parx, especially now that you and Awsten have been dating? And vice versa. Um, Alex, Zach, Rian, and Jack are all super supportive. They give me a lot of advice and they really like Awsten, Otto, and Geoff. But of course when we get into arguments or whatever they take my side. They frequently want to throw cars at him though. They have a thing with car violence."

Awsten continues, "If I get hit by a car one day, you'll know who did it now. This is getting so personal oh my god. When Nov and I have problems it's my fault more than half of the time and they never really get pissed at me. They give me advice on how to fix it and they're really supportive of us. They adore her, I mean how can you not."

I add on, "We got into an argument the other day and this morning Geoff and Otto bring me balloons that say 'sorry my best friend is dumb' and they helped surprise me with a puppy."
"The worlds most adorable puppy."

Everyone asks when they can meet him and I answer them, "I'll post pictures after this!"

For the rest of the time we answer less serious questions and laugh a lot.
Then we say goodbye and I get in the shower.

Awsten hands me two towels after I wash my hair and I wrap one around my body while the other goes around my hair.
"Babe it's going to be Christmas in like 3 weeks.", Awsten says as I step out of the shower.

"I know I'm so excited.", I smile.
"Do you for real want to meet my family? If not I get it, it's Christmas. We can wait."
"I don't go home for holidays usually, my mom doesn't leave her room for them. I would love to meet your family, hopefully this time we don't break up the day of.", I joke and he looks guilty.

"I was kidding, don't worry.", I explain myself.

"You know I love you, right?"
"I love you too, dork. Can you hand me my bag?", i ask not wanting to stay in a towel all night.

He gives me my pink bag filled to the brim with clothes and I ask him to turn around while I put on underwear and a bra.
Afterwards he turns around and says, "You're so pretty, y'know?"
I roll my eyes playfully, almost certain he's lying to me.

I throw on a random band shirt and black shorts, then I brush out my hair and blow dry it.

"Holy shit I did a good job.", Awsten compliments himself once he sees my hair.

"You did, thank you babe.", I kiss him quickly and pull out my phone.
We quickly take a cheesy big smiles eyes closed picture and post it on his instagram.