fifty two

The next morning I wake up and frown as I realize Awsten isn't next to me.
I walk into the lounge and see Geoff sitting on the couch.

"Hey.", he notices me.
He looks upset.

"Hey, you okay?", i ask.

"Yeah I just miss my girl. But I'll be alright."

"Can you fly her out? Tomorrow we'll be in South Dakota.", I suggest.

"No, for some reason my bank account is fucking up and they suspended my account. I have to talk to them next Wednesday because we're out of state. And she needs the extra money for her niece who's gonna see her next week. It kinda sucks because Halloween is in 3 days, but oh well."

I would be a wreck if I was in that situation with Awsten.
"I'll fly her out."

"You really don't have to.", he tries to refuse.

"I want to."

He stares at me for a minute and says, "Fine, but at least let me give you the money for it."

"Your bank account is closed.", I chuckle.

"I have bills I can give you."

I roll my eyes at him but then smile, "I don't want your money. I'll fly her out, on my card. It's the least I could do."

"I don't want you to spend your money."

"This is going to be the most annoying thing I've ever said, but honestly I have more money than I need. I have my own clothing line, merch, modeling, the venues pay me, and the tour manger pays me. I can fly her in and out and I promise you I will still be fine financially.", I explain.

He sighs, "Fine, thank you nov."

Geoff stands up and hugs me.

"You're welcome.", I smile , "Now, do you know where the other two goofs went?"

"Yeah they're in the venue talking to Alex and Jack about something top secret."

"Thanks geoff, I'll see you in a few.", i leave the bus to see my beautiful boyfriend and my beautiful best friends.

I walk down the first corridor and see them almost huddled in a group.

"Yo.", I touch Alex's shoulder.

"Hey.", he smiles at me.

"What are y'all doing?"

"Nothing."

I roll my eyes, "Right. So why was Stacie trying to call?"
Stacie is ATL's designer, she helps them figure out merch designs and she sometimes helps them style for award shows.

"Oh, she wanted to talk to you about partnering with us and make a merch line, but I told her you're doing one with anthem so she needs to talk to you about it.", Zach explains.

"I'd be down to do something with merch.", i say.

"Well she's gonna be at the SD date, so y'all can talk. But right now, we need to get ready for the show.", Zach says suggesting that everyone should get dressed for the show.

We listen and I help them grab their bags.
Geoff joins Awsten and Otto in their dressing room a couple minutes later.

"What should I wear?", Rian asks the group.

"Muscle tee.", me and Jack say at the same time.
We look at each other and laugh.

He throws on a black band muscle tee.

"Guys What should I wear?", I pretend to be dramatic, "I haven't done merch in 40 years and I wanna stop the show with my good looks, you know?"

"No, sorry. We don't understand what it's like to be attractive.", Jack says and the 3 boys agree with him.