fourty three

The room is silent for 20 seconds, but it feels like 20 years as I'm waiting for his response.
This could go two ways.
One being he's happy and feels the same, two being he doesn't feel the same and rejects me.
I pray it's not the latter.
I have never been this happy before.

I hear him moving around and suddenly I feel his hands move mine away from my face.

Dreadfully, I look at him.
To my surprise, he's smiling.

"Do you mean that?", he asks.

"Yeah.", my voice is shaky.

His smile widens, "I love you too, Nova."

I almost cry, that's how relieved I am.

"Really?", i ask.

"Yes.", he says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

I jump up to hug him.

At this very moment all of the butterflies in my stomach have all thrown up and died and then doubled. I want to scream and cry all at the same time out of happiness.

He kisses me multiple times before he starts smiling into them.

"God I'm so in love with you.", i whisper only loud enough for me to hear while analyzing his face as he pulls away.
His cheeks are tinted pink but not enough to call it out. His green and blue eyes are sparkling while looking around the room nervously.
His hands are shaking slightly but it's not very noticeable.
I swear I can hear his heartbeat. Or maybe it's mine. It's extremely fast. So fast that if nothing exciting happened, it would be worrying.

"Wanna go to my bus?", he asks.

I nod and we walk out of the room.

"I'm gonna stay on their bus tonight.", I announce to ATL.

"Okay, be back before 1pm.", Alex says kissing my forehead.

"Yes mother. Bye guys."

Love you's echo throughout the room.

"Love y'all too.", i say and leave with my charger and phone.

Awsten opens the bus door for me and leads me inside.

"Don't go in Otto's bunk if you wanna have your sense of smell, his is the very top one on the right. Geoff's is the middle left one, and you know where mine is. Eat whatever you want, even though I'm not sure how much we have.", Awsten says sitting on the leather couch.

I sit down next to him and pretend like I'm watching the movie he turned on, but I'm really just looking at him.
He's sucking in his stomach, his hands and legs are still, and he's focusing really hard on the movie.
He's nervous.

I pick up a pillow next to me and throw it at him.
He looks at me and I shrug.

Then he throws the pillow at me.

I smile as I notice he's less nervous now.

"Do you think Grayson is gonna like tour?", he asks me.

"I think so. He's obsessed with Jack and he loves your music so he'll be excited to see everyone. And he won't ever really be bored.", I say.