thirty

"Acting like I'm some sort of property now, are we?", i ask, not knowing if I'm offended or if i'm flustered.

"Now you know that's not what I meant.", he says.

I laugh, "Then what did you mean?"

"That I like you."

"I like you too, we've been over this.", i become confused.

"I know, I'm just reminding you so you don't forget.", he says.

"You're being weird.", i reply.

"Maybe I'm normal and you're the weird one.", he suggests causing me to laugh.

"Did you come out here just to confuse me?", i ask.

"No."

"Then why did you come out?"

"Because I missed you."

"You just saw me.", i say, but I understand what he means. I missed him too.

"I know, and that's why it's driving me crazy. It's like I'm under some sort of spell that just makes me want to be around you constantly."

"Now you're just being cute.", I blush lightly.

"I'm serious, it's so weird. Ever since the first night at the hotel I've wanted to be next to you constantly. What kind of voodoo are you doing to me?", he asks.

"Not voodoo, just my charm.", I joke.

"Well whatever it is, it's definitely messing with my zen.", he sits down on the couch.

"Sorry. Actually no I'm not.", I laugh.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Wanna do something?"

"Like what?"

"Watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, but we're watching Jackass 2.", I demand and he gladly obliges.

"Don't they need you somewhere? I don't want you to get in trouble.", i ask before I start the movie.

"It's just talking about the new album, I don't really want to and I would much rather be watching a movie with you."

"You're so annoying.", I joke.

"Rude."

"Why don't we do stuff like this?", i ask as the movie shows Bam being branded.

"Because it's crazy. And you were stabbed six times, you pretty much live like them.", he says taking a handful of gummy worms.

"It looks fun!", I defend myself.

"So you want to be branded?", he asks.

"Duh. I love having physical memories. Does that sound weird?", i ask causing him to laugh.

"Very weird, but I think I can understand it. I'll brand you, if you want.", he suggests.

"No you won't.", I laugh.

"Yeah I will! If you genuinely want to, I'd be down.", he says.

"Alright, tomorrow at the venue. We'll do it in front of the crowd.", i say and he nods.

"What do you want?", he asks.

"A skull.", I answer.

"How are you going to do it?"

"We have metal cookie cutters, just tie it on a stick and use a torch.", i say.

He laughs, "Alright, it's your body. Do whatever you want."

We go back to watching the movie until someone knocks on the bus door.

"Who is it?", i ask.

"Freddy.", he says.

I sigh.
Freddy is the tour managers son.
He sends him out to collect people for him to yell at.

I pull down my bra strap and mess up my hair to make it look like I have a guy over.

Instead of telling him to come in I walk over to the door and open it slightly so he can't see Awsten.

"What's up?", i ask.

"Have you seen Awsten?", he asks.

"No, why?", I lie.

"Can I come in?", he asks, ignoring my question.

"No.", I say.

"Why not?", he asks.

"I have someone over.", i say.

"Who?"

"Not Awsten. My boyfriend is over. So if you'll let me get back to what I was doing, that would be great.", i say coldly.

He sighs, "Right. Sorry.", and leaves.

I close and lock the door while fixing my bra and hair.

"Thank you.", Awsten says.

"Welcome.", I sit back down on the couch next to him.

"What are you gonna do about this?", I ask.

"I'm not sure. I'll figure it out. Right now I just want to relax with my girl."

"Your girl?", i ask.

"Well yeah, you're my girl."

"Am I?"

"Do you want to be?", he asks.

"Is this you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

He holds up a finger, looks around the kitchen, and runs out with a ring pop that's been here since the last tour.

He kneels down in front of me and holds out the ring, "Can you, Nova Daniels, make a formal agreement with me to only kiss each other?"

"Fuck yes.", I smile at him.

He leans in and I meet him halfway.
Our lips collide and the spark is back, filling my stomach and making my heart almost explode out of my chest.

"Holy shit. You're my girlfriend.", he says, astonished.

I kiss him again, confirming his statement.

"I'm never going to get tired of that."

It only took 30 chapters!!! Hope y'all like it.

I'm working on a jackass book lmaooo I love Bam Margera so much, so stay on the lookout for that soon hopefully!