fifteen

The next morning I wake up next to Jack and panic a little bit but then remember last night and calm down.
He rolls over so he's facing me and I quietly laugh, he has a feather in his eyebrow.

I get up off of the bed and step over Alex, reaching where my phone is plugged in.
The house is cold so I immediately get back in my bed.

After an hour of me scrolling through social media, Jack wakes up.

"The house is really cold.", he says as he gets up.

"That's exactly why I'm back in bed."

He brushes his teeth and washes his face then gets back into bed.

I squeal as quietly as possible when his arm touches mine, "You're so cold!"

He laughs and places his hand on my face, which is even colder.

My mouth opens in shock.
"That was rude.", I reply.

"I'm not sorry."

We get up and change into warmer clothes, then go downstairs where it's a lot less cold.

I get both of us a bowl of his favorite cereal and we sit on the couch and put on Znation.

"I have a big fat crush on 10K.", I say as it cuts to a scene of 10K killing a zombie.

"Addy is cute as hell.", he replies.

"True."

After getting through 3 episodes, everyone else wakes up.
As Awsten walks into the living room, Aussie jumps on him causing him to fall.
I gasp, being scared he's hurt, but then he starts laughing as all 3 dogs lick his face and sit on him.

"Man, I'm just gonna steal your dogs. Also, I haven't met your squirrel.", Awsten points out.

I go up into my mom's room where she has her cage and bring her downstairs.
As I'm walking with her, she's climbing all over me.

"Awe oh my god! She's so cute.", Awsten says like a little girl.

I give him Bee and he immediately falls in love with her.

"I'm just gonna move in.", Awsten says.

My mom yells from the kitchen, "You're welcome anytime honey!"

"Your mom is so sweet wow. I might actually move in."

"Do it.", i say taking another bite of my cereal.

"Oh also, if y'all are hungry help yourselves.", my mom says.

Awsten puts his hand over his heart causing me to laugh.

"I can't be the only one who sometimes wants the zombie apocalypse to happen.", I speak up as 10K kills a zombie with a trash can lid.

"Definitely not, it would kinda be cool to have the whole world to yourself, but the fact that a lot of your friends will die and family, and who knows that the government would do.", Awsten says.

"I just wanna meet a 10K. Badass, cute, pretty much perfect. And then travel the world with them while killing zombies. Goals.", I joke.

"There are 3 10K's here, make your pick.", Awsten says clearly flirting which makes me die on the inside.

"2 out of 3 are off limits.", Jack says from the corner of the couch.

I look over at him and mouth 'oh my god'.

"So it looks like you're stuck with me.", Awsten says sitting down next to me.

"Looks like it.", I smile.

He puts his arm behind me on the couch and I genuinely want to crawl into a hole and scream.

"Never mind, 10K's still my number one.", I joke as they show a shirtless scene.

Awsten starts to pull up his shirt but before he can get anywhere I grab his hand and say, "No!", and start laughing.

"Why?", he asks.

"Because.", i continue to laugh.
I blush but thankfully he doesn't notice.
But of course Jack does.

"Awsten come to my room in 5 and do that again, you'll forget all about Nova.", Jack jokingly flirts.

Awsten laughs and says, "Whoa daddy."

"Never say that again.", I say that between laughs.

Suddenly I get a call.

"Hello?", i answer it.

"Hey, the buses are gonna be there in 20 minutes. There's a bad storm coming again so we need to leave to get to the next venue on time."

"Alright, thanks.", I hang up.

"The buses are gonna be here in 20.", i say sadly.

If we could all live here that would be great.

We all get up and grab our bags.

"Mom, the buses will be here soon.", i say.

She frowns.
"When are you guys coming back?"

"I don't know about them, but I'll be home in a couple months. But when we have a break, I'll come down.", I explain.

"We'll come with you!", Otto says.

I laugh and begin to say goodbye to my animals and then finally my mom.

"Bye mom.", I frown.

"Bye hunny. Make sure you call me, and bring your friends to visit.", she reminds me.

I nod and hug her.

She says goodbye to everyone else and a couple minutes later the buses show up.

I hug Awsten, Geoff, and Otto.

"I'll text you guys.", i say.

"Okay, see you in a couple hours.", Awsten hugs me again, the hug lingering.

We walk into our buses and drive off.

"There was hardcore flirting all day.", Jack updates Alex.

"Like what?"

"Well first she was talking about 10K and said she wanted one and Awsten said that there are 3 in the room so she can pick and I said there's only 1 available and he said that she's stuck with him and then-", I ignore them and go to my bunk, then fall asleep.