fifty nine

We eventually make it back to the bus and I can't help but wonder why ciara is in another state and is still around Awsten.
I get that there friends and it doesn't bother me, but what does bother me is that I texted him and he didn't answer me and then instead of seeing his best friends or girlfriend he went out for pizza with his ex.

"Stop thinking about it and pick a movie.", Jack pushes me toward the very large selection of movies we have.

I quickly decide on my favorite, Scream, and sit down on the couch.
A couple minutes later Jack and Gray sit down next to me with popcorn and a lot of candy.

Not even 15 minutes into the movie Alex walks in.

"What are you doing here?"

"My best friends boyfriend is kinda a dick and I was getting bored of sitting at the bar. Rian and Zach wanted to come back but they didn't want to leave Otto and Geoff alone.", he says sitting on the other side of me.

"How do you know?", i ask.

"I guess he texted Otto and then Otto told me. Him and Geoff wanted to make sure you're okay.", he answers.

I mutter, "Oh."

Just as my favorite part comes on (the scene where billy climbs through Sidney's window and she thinks he's scream) my phone starts going off.

It rings and I decline and then I get multiple texts.
Alex takes my phone and turns it off.

By the time the movie ends the three boys are asleep.
Gray is leaning on jack, Jack is leaning against the couch and Alex is leaning on me.

There's no way I'm going to sleep sitting up. If they want to ruin their backs young that's on them.
I slowly get up from the couch and place alex's head on Jack and grab three blankets.

I throw one over jack and Grayson, then I put one over Alex.

Finally, I grab a pillow from a couch and lay on the floor.
I fall asleep quickly.

The next morning when I wake up I find that Alex fell off of the couch in his sleep and his ass is now inches away from my face.

I try to push him away from me but he simply rolls over and says, "Lisa stop.", while still asleep.

I have to hold my hand over my mouth so I don't wake anyone up with my laughing.

Almost falling over Alex, I get up and make everyone a cup of coffee knowing that they won't sleep much longer because Jack always has an alarm set for 10:30, which is in 4 minutes.

As expected, the alarm goes off and everybody wakes up.
They almost immediately grab their coffee and thank me.

"Are you gonna talk to him about it today?", Jack asks as the topic of the show was brought up.

"I'm not sure.", i reply honestly.

I know I should let him explain but I don't know if I want to hear the excuse.
No matter what, blowing his best friends and girlfriend off to take his ex out for pizza is suggestive and shady.

"Have you checked your phone?"

I shake my head no.

Alex hands it to me and I turn it on.
I begin going through texts.

"Jesus. Who has over 200 unread texts?", Jack says.

"I'm just so popular, I don't have the time to answer them.", I jokingly say.

He laughs at me.

|Jack's POV|

It's good to see Nova isn't completely fucked up over the whole thing last night.
She's definitely a better person than me.
I would have flipped shit in the restaurant.

Nobody is worth tears and I'm happy she knows that.
Anybody who would hurt her is the dumbest person on earth.

She rolls her eyes at her phone.

"What?", i ask.

"Please let me explain, I know it looks bad but you don't understand. Nova, please. I love you. I'm so dumb. I hope you don't hate me. Just call me when you read these. I love you.", she reads off his texts.

I'm very conflicted.
He seems genuinely sorry but as her best friend I'm supposed to talk shit.
I don't think I can right now.
I don't think she wants me too.

"Maybe you should go talk to him. See what he has to say. No matter what he says the reasoning is, don't do what anybody else wants you to. Don't do something to make him happy. If you feel like you need a break, do it. If you accept his apology, then do it. Just make yourself happy.", I advise her.

She nods.
"Thanks jackasss."

"Anytime dollface."