fifty eight

I put on a pink and black dress with black heeled boots. I do a simple grey makeup look with winged liner and a nude lip.
I leave my hair down and we all meet outside.

"Lock the door, don't open it for anybody. I'll text you when we're here. Call if you need anything. I love you.", I hug Grayson.

"I love you too.", he says before closing and locking the door.

The group walks toward the bar down the street and everyone immediately starts ordering shots.
I take 2 and stop there, not wanting to be drunk around my little brother.

I smile at Jack when I notice he's not drinking anything. It's rare that you see him not drinking when it's offered. He must actually care about this.

"Have you seen Aws?", i ask him looking around the room.

"Nope. I think I heard Otto say he canceled, but you'd have to check with him.", he says quietly.

I nod and almost immediately find Otto. He isn't drinking either.

"Hey.", he smiles at me.

"Hey. Have you seen Awsten?", i ask.

"He cancelled. Something with Ciara. I wasn't supposed to tell you but I'm not gonna lie, you deserve to know.", he shoots me a sad smile.

"It doesn't matter, I trust him. But thanks for letting me know, you're a real one.", I salute him quickly before walking back to Jack.

"Where is he?"

"On the bus.", i say vaguely not wanting him to get mad.
Today is supposed to be fun.

I send him a text to make sure he's alright.

To; aws💓
hey where are you?

I don't care if he's hanging out with Ciara or talking to her, they had good times and if they want to be friends that's fine.

"I'm already over this.", I chuckle at Jack.

"Bar's are a lot more boring when you're not getting drunk.", he says.

"I guess so. Do you just wanna her out of here? It's kinda dumb watching everyone have fun.", I suggest noticing how bored he is.

"Yes please."

We walk over to Otto and say, "Hey, we're gonna leave and take Gray out. If anyone asks can you let them know?"

"Yup. Have fun.", he says.

I smile at him and Jack hands me my bag.
We walk out together and I text Grayson.

To; gray💙
hey, we're coming back lol. I'll knock 3 times when we're at the door.

He reads it just as we're at the bus.

I knock three times as I said I would and he opens the door.

"What happened?", he asks.

"Nothing, it was just dumb standing there watching everyone get drunk.", Jack says.

Grayson frowns, "I'm sorry if I ruined your plans."

"No.", Jack shoots up
"You're fine gray. You didn't ruin anything. We don't need to go out and get drunk.", I explain.

"Is Awsten mad at me for making you leave?"

"You didn't make her leave.", Jack says.

"And Awsten didn't show up.", I finish.

"Why not?"

"Ciara.", Jack answers.

Grayson makes a weird face and leaves that topic alone, which I'm grateful for. He still hasn't texted me.

"Where are we goinggggg?", Gray fake whines.

"You'll see.", I smile at the two.

Once again, Grayson is looking up at Jack with such admiration and Jack's looking at the sidewalk completely oblivious to it.

"Are you good?", I push Jack slightly.

"Yeah, I'm kinda mad he didn't show up after he said he would. That's the only reason why you went."

"Not true.", I frown at him.

"Yes it is. We always get drunk and he doesn't so you'd have someone to talk to.", he says.

"Okay true. But you didn't drink so I got to hang out with you instead."

He shrugs.

That's why he didn't drink. So I'd have someone to talk to.
He's so sweet.

A couple minutes later we arrive at the laser tag place and Grayson grows very excited.

"Oh my god! We're gonna play laser tag! Thank you so much.", he hugs me and Jack.

We pay and get everything set up.

I'm in one corner of the room while Jack's in the other and so is Grayson.

I take games very seriously.
I'm running and crouching and jumping over blocks.

I see Jack and he immediately aims his gun at me.
I jump behind a structure and can't help but laugh.

"This is serious you aren't supposed to be laughing!", Jack says from the other side.

I jump out and I end up knocking him down and shooting his chest, which causes his ringer to go off signaling that I killed him.

As soon as I turn around Gray is behind me and he shoots me.

We play 4 more rounds and Grayson wins all of them.
Something I learned from this is that he's very sneaky.

"Wanna get pizza?", Jack asks Grayson and he shouts, "Yes!"

We laugh and go into the pizza parlor that's only a couple doors down.

Jack walks up to the counter and asks for an entire pie. He's going to bring some home for the guys so they aren't starving when they wake up.

As we're about walk out, Awsten walks in with Ciara.

I'm not one to get jealous easily but I definitely felt my heart drop.

We make eye contact and I walk right past them with Jack's arm in my grasp so he doesn't try anything.
Gray follows closely behind, glaring at him.

"Are you okay?", Jack asks holding the pizza in his hand.

"I'm okay.", I give him a sad smile.

"Let's go to the store.", he suggests.

"What about the pizza?", Grayson asks.

"We'll eat it on the way and the others get the scraps because we're better than them.", he says causing us to laugh.

After walking what felt like forever and eating two pieces of pizza, we reach Walmart.

We grab a bunch of Halloween candy and leave.

"So what exactly are we doing with all of this?", i ask as we walk back.

"Eat it and watch scary movies, obviously.", he jokingly rolls his eyes.

Sorry I've been shitty at updating, I've had keystones prep and dhhdhdhdhd okay love y'all