fourty four

We quickly get dressed, me wearing Awsten's hoodie because I didn't bring any clothes and the same pants as last night, and him wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.

I text the ATL group chat so they know what's going on for today.

To; babies💓
hey i forgot to tell y'all, my flight leaves in an hour loool. awsten's going w me too. ALSO we said the L word last night and I'm happy. be back tomorrow w a child! i love you guys, call if you need anything.

Awsten wakes Geoff and Otto up and explains where we're going and they're cool with it.

Next, I text Freddy.

To; freddy
hey Awsten is going with me to get my little brother, your uncle said it's fine last night so idc if you or your dad don't like it sorry.

I make sure Awsten has his phone, charger, and money and I check to make sure I have the same stuff.

Once we have everything we leave for the airport.

The shitty thing about being on tour is rental cars, but we're fairly close to an airport so we just walk.

"Aren't you cold?", i ask Awsten as we walk down the slightly wet road.
I'm wearing a hoodie and I'm still cold.

"No, are you?", he asks.

"Yeah.", i say.

"I'd give you my hoodie but.", he says making me smile.

"You're a dork."

"But you love me.", he smiles.

"True."

We mess around and flirt for the next 10 minutes before we reach the airport.

Since we have no luggage it's pretty quick to board the plane.

I gasp as we sit in our seats, "This plane has a small tv for everyone!"

"You're cute.", he says as I look through the small movie selection they have.

I pull out a classic. Racing Stripes.

"I've slept on your bus a good 13 times since we've started dating and every single time we have watched racing stripes. I feel bad for ATL having to watch this movie almost every night for years.", Awsten says as the scene where he's left in the rain comes on.

I frown as the animal cries.
"I'm gonna cry."

"Don't cry, he wins the race.", Awsten says holding my hand as the plane begins to take off.

The rest of the two hour flight we watch racing stripes and I squeeze Awsten's hand every time there's turbulence.

We get off of the plane and call a cab to take us to a car rental place.

I get the cheapest but driveable car possible and we park around the corner to have a discussion.

"Okay so, we're in Pittsburg right now. Morgantown is only like an hour from where we are, where as Maryland is 3 and a half. Should we pick up Gray first or after?", i ask.

"I would pick him up first because the airport we're going back on is in Maryland so why would we drive back to PA when we're already there, you know? And plus doesn't he like Kellin?"

"That's true. Okay, to pick him up first. Can you call my mom?", i ask.

He nods and dials her number from my phone.

"Hi sweetie.", Awsten puts her on speaker.

"It's Awsten, but hi.", he chuckles.

"Oh! Hi Awsten. What a pleasant surprise. How can I help you?", she asks.