seven

After a very heart felt conversation with my best friends, I knock on the Waterparks bus.
"Who is it?", I hear Geoff ask.
"Santa."
"Come in!"
I open the door and I see all three boys on the couch, staring at me.
"Before you guys hate me can I just explain myself?", I ask.
"We wouldn't hate you for not wanting to be around her. But we would like to know why.", Geoff says.

I sit down across from them.
"I care about all three of you a lot. I know that probably weird because we just met but it feels like I've known y'all forever and you're so fun to be around. I also know how hurt awsten was. I didn't completely know the situation so I was kinda distancing myself from her and you guys because I didn't want to say anything that would upset anyone, especially if you two were together again or something."
"We completely get what you mean, it feels like we've known you forever too. And don't worry about it. Ciara and I are not together, but we decided to stop the hate between us because although we ended badly we had some really good times and it would be shitty to end it like this."
"That makes a lot more sense now.", I say.
He smiles.
"So are we good?", Otto asks.

"Of course.", I say.
"Thank god because I have to tell somebody about this.", geoff interrupts, causing me to laugh.
He sits next to me and pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of toad from Mario.
He goes to the next picture and suddenly he has no mushroom head.
"I thought he had a mushroom head, not a hat!", I gasp.
"Exactly what I was saying!", geoff says.
"Does this mean all mushroom people are just people with hats on?", I ask genuinely curious.

"I think so. But man, that was a shock.", geoff says out of breath.
Awsten interrupts, "You two are nerds."
"At least we aren't sociopaths.", I shrug.
"That's true.", he laughs.
"Wanna come over to the bus?", I ask the three.
"Duh."
I quickly text Alex.

To; Alex🍯💓
yooo can awsten geoff and otto come over until the show?

From; Alex🍯💓
as long as they don't smell, you know how the bunks absorb fragrance

"Do any of you smell?", I ask.
They all simultaneously sniff their arm pits.
"Nah.", Awsten says.
"Then you can come over."
"Yay!", Otto says.
They tell their bus driver so nothing like last time happens again.
We walk into the bus and see four boys sitting around on their phones.
"Y'all are so full of life.", I say sarcastically.
"I get that a lot.", Jack says.
"Nova guess what!", Alex jumps up.
"What?"

"Lisa is gonna fly out for two shows! The one in Queens because she has a friend who wants to see us and then the one in Scranton!", he says enthusiastically.
"That's amazing!", I say happily.
I miss Lisa and I can't wait to see her again.
"Okay so what are we gonna do? I'm bored.", Rian asks.
"I need to go to a drug store asap and we should go to the mall or something.", I suggest.
"Why?", Alex asks.
"It's September.", I say hoping he gets what I'm trying to say.
His eyes go wide.
"We need to go to a drug store like a week ago.", he calls a taxi.

Awsten and Otto look confused. Geoff looks like he knows what I'm talking about.
When the taxi pulls up we all pile in the car and tell him the closest drug store.
The driver drops us off at a CVS and I walk to the pharmacy, as I already have my prescription out.
"How may I help you?", the lady asks.
"Hi, I'm on a tour with a band right now and the CVS I usually go to is on the other side of the country. I was wondering if you could fill my prescription here? It's extremely important.", I ask.
She takes the paper and says, "I can do that. Come back in about 3 hours and I should have it ready for you."
I thank her and walk back to the group.

"What was that about?", Awsten asks.
"No biggie.", I say not wanting to go through it right now.
We walk to the mall because it's only about 2 blocks away, and once we get there we immediately split into groups.
I'm with Alex, Rian, and Awsten.
Geoff, Otto, Jack, and Zack do their own thing, although we run into each other multiple times at Hot Topic because we're emo.
I end up buying a bunch of newer bands merch and new plugs. They're pink with sparkles surrounding the outside. The rest of the stores that we walk to I buy random small stuff.

Afterwards, I quickly run into the CVS and pick up my pills and meet the group halfway to the buses.
"Why are we walking?", I ask.
"We all spent our cash at the mall."
"And that's why you have Nova, to make sure someone can manage money so we aren't stuck.", I say and call a cab because I need to get to the bus and take the pills.
The taxi driver picks us up and drives us to the buses. I pay and thank him and quickly run inside leaving everyone behind me outside.

I grab a water, take 2 pills out of the bottle and take them.
I think I might have been too late as I've been feeling this heavy weight on me since yesterday.
Although it may be the thing with Awsten, it hasn't gone away yet and we've already explained everything.
All we can do now is wait.

what do you think nova's secret is? -R

Oh, Calamity! » a.kजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें