twelve

We end up falling asleep on the couch facing each other and apparently my legs were on top of him all night but he still didn't move.

I know this when Geoff shoves the picture him and Otto took of us in my face.

"But look at how cute you guys look! I need to post it everywhere now.", he says almost asking permission.

"Uh, I'm sure Awsten isn't okay with that. He doesn't need everyone thinking that we're together. Especially right after him and Ciara broke up.", i say.

Geoff just sighs and sits down across from me.

"Alright, spill the beans. Do you like Awsten?", he leans in closer.

"Why would I answer that?"

"Because you love me and I'm his best friend and should know.", he persuades me.

I look around to make sure no one else is around and then say, "What gave it away so I can try and avoid that next time?"

"No, don't hide it! It's cute and I'm pretty sure he likes you too."

"And how do you know that?", I ask curiously.

"Because I do. He hasn't said it but he asked about your dream date! And he's always talking about you. To the point where Otto tells him to shut up."

"How do you know about the dream date thing?", I ask.

"Don't act like you don't know me and Otto sat in my bunk and listened to everything."

I laugh at him.
"You two are crazy."

He shrugs and spins around on the chair.

"Look, last night he said he likes a girl on tour. Think about it, Nov. Name every girl on this tour.", he speaks up trying to prove his point.

"Me.", I hesitate, trying to remember some other girl.
There are no other girls except for the sound guy's wife and I doubt Awsten is that kind of guy.

"Geoff! I'm the only girl on tour!", i exclaim.

"Exactly. The dude never shuts up."

I do a little dance because I'm so excited.
"I'm so happy. I really like him."

Before Geoff can answer me, I hear, "Who do you like?"

I turn around in my chair and see Awsten.

"Shawn Mendes."
"Kellin Quinn.", Geoff and I say different names at the same time.

"Shawn Mendes.", Geoff corrects himself.

Awsten raises his eyebrow and then he says, "Shawn Mendes is pretty."

"True shit.", I say hoping he doesn't question us anymore because apparently Geoff and I aren't on the same page.

"Are we in your hometown yet?", Awsten asks changing the subject.

I look outside and immediately smile.
"Yup."

There's Cooper's Rock right across from where we're parked.

I leave the bus, not caring that I'm wearing pajama pants, a t shirt, and no makeup, and breathe in the air.
"It's nice to be home."

Suddenly I remember that mom is not even 10 minutes away from me.

"I'm gonna see my mom soon! I'm so excited. I know she has stuff for Alex and she wants to see ATL, you guys should come along. If you want of course.", I suggest.

"We'd be honored.", Otto answers and the two boys agree.

We all get ready for the day and leave.
The show doesn't start until 630, it's currently 11.
I pay for a rental car for myself and Alex pays for one for him and the band.
He thankfully remembers how to get there and we both leave for my mom's.
In Alex's car there's the rest of ATL, in my car there's Parx.

About 7 minutes later we pull up a long and bumpy drive way, cows being fenced in on the sides.

"Wow, this is so cool. I can't believe you grew up here.", Awsten says as the rest of the farm comes into view.

There are at least 15 trees throughout the yard, my house pretty big and pearl white. There's 12 cows scattered throughout the field. In the back of the house there's pig pens and chicken coops.
As we continue climbing up the drive way, we hear the 3 dogs barking and see them run to the cars.
Once they notice the car is moving they back away but wag their tails excitedly.
And finally, in the back there's a garden and a blackberry field.

I park the car and open the door, before I can even swing my legs out of the car I feel 3 dogs on top of me.

They lick my face and whine as they haven't seen me in about 3 months.

"Hi babies.", I say petting them, my eyes still closed as they lick my face.

I hear laughing come from throughout the car, I assume since there's only one dog on me the rest are sniffing the boys.

I climb out of the car and whistle.
"Snowball, Aussie, Kite, out.", i command them.
They listen like little angels.
Once they see Alex's car pull up, they freak out and smother them in kisses, as they haven't seen them even longer.

I lead the group up the path and knock on my door.
"Who is it?", I hear the familiar voice ask.

"Your daughter."

She squeaks and opens the door.
My mom immediately wraps me in a rib crushing hug.

"I missed you so much.", she says.

"I missed you too, mom."

Once she notices the group behind me she pulls away.
She then awes and hugs Alex, Jack, Zach, and Rian.
"How have you guys been? It's so nice to see you. Better be keeping my little girl safe."

"We're really good. It's great to see you too, Mrs. Daniels. And of course.", Alex answers.

She looks at him approvingly and then her attention goes to the new three men in front of her.

"And who are these guys?", she asks wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I slightly laugh and look at Awsten waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Hi Mrs. Daniels, I'm Awsten Knight. This is Geoff Wigington and Otto Woods. We're in a band called Waterparks and we're opening for ATL. It's a pleasure to meet you.", Awsten holds out his hand.

"Oh I've heard of Waterparks. You guys are really good. It's a pleasure to meet y'all too.", she ignores his hand shake and goes in for a hug, which he gladly accepts.
She hugs Otto and Geoff and then says," Alright, let's go inside."

As soon as we walk in I notice it still smells the same, like my dad's cologne and banana bread.
My mom shows Awsten, Geoff, and Otto around my childhood home, telling them a story about every room.
Most of them embarrass me.

"And this is where Nova fell off of the treadmill and cracked her jaw.", she says as we walk into the Gym room.

Since there's always been just two of us the extra rooms were turned into the gym and a game room.

"Your home is beautiful.", Awsten compliments my mom.

"Thank you.", she smiles.

"Okay I'm gonna show you guys upstairs.", i say and Awsten, Geoff, and Otto follow while ATL sits at the counter with my mom.

Hi so I was thinking and if anyone in Parx or ATL reads this I'm SO SORRY IF THISNWEIRDS U OUT I PROMISE ITS NOTHING WEIRD OK I LOVEU