four

The next morning I wake up in Jack's bunk and I feel someone next to me, I panic at first but then realize it's probably Jack.
Last night everyone got super drunk, minus me, Alex, otto, and Awsten.
I had to help jack to his bunk and he pulled me in with him and I was so tired I didn't really bother to move.
Everyone else, including waterparks, fell asleep in the main room.

I heard a bunch of groans as a phone keeps ringing.
Shortly after I hear Awsten say, "Hello?"

"Okay I get that but it's not like we were stranded in the middle of no where. We are literally on ATL's bus. We'll be at the venue the same time we would be if we were on our bus.", he says trying to be quiet but failing.

I start passing out Tylenol and water as I listen to the conversation.

"They can't kick us off for not being on our bus.", he says sounding amazed.

"What time does he want to talk to me?", he asks.

After he gets an answer, he hangs up.

"Fuck.", he groans.

"You alright?", I ask sitting next to him, watching everyone wake up and take their pills.

"Yeah, I guess the guy who runs the tour is pissed cause we weren't on our bus last night so he's threatening to kick us off."

"Oh shit. What time does he wanna meet with y'all?", I ask, trying to figure out a plan.

"As soon as we get to the venue.", he says sadly.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine and you won't get kicked off. Promise.", I smile at him and go to my bunk.

I fall asleep for a half an hour when Jack shakes me awake.

"Sleeping beauty, get up. We're here."

I shoot up from my bunk and run into the bathroom with clothes.

I throw on black leggings with a blue and white tye dye PTV hoodie and match that with blue vans. I put my hair into a high pony tail and put on black sunglasses that I'm pretty sure are Rian's.

I grab my keys to the bus, my bag, and my phone, and then run off the bus into the venue.

I hear two people yelling behind a random door and it sounds like Awsten.

I quietly knock and I hear someone yell, "Come in."

"Ah, Nova. How can I help you?", the tour manager asks.

"What's going on? There's yelling and it's stressing the crew and the bands out.", I explain.

Before he can speak, Awsten says, "He's kicking us off, Nov."

"You can't do that.", I say, not knowing what will come out of my mouth next.

"And why is that?", the manager asks.

"Because I'm the one who told them to come over on the bus and I never asked them to leave. So you can't kick them off of the tour because they didn't know and ultimately it was up to me to make sure they were in check."

He sighs, "That's very nice of you, Nova, but Awsten, Geoff, and Otto are all very aware of tour rules so I have no other option. It is not anyone's fault but their own that they cannot keep track of themselves."

I can feel my blood boiling at this point.
"If you kick them off of the tour, the sales will go down and we all know that, Micheal. And you would have to replace them by tomorrow which is impossible considering how many bands you've ripped off and either way, the sales still won't be high enough. They're releasing a new album tomorrow, therefore the anticipation is bringing you more money. And if you still want to kick them off, you'll have to kick me off too. And as you know, I'm ATL's plus 1, and I don't think your headlining band will be very happy with that.", I shock myself.

Awsten and Micheal are staring at me with huge eyes as I'm just standing there with my arms crossed.

Micheal clears his throat and straightens his tie, "Yes I assume you are correct, Nova. You can stay on the tour, Awsten. Just don't let it happen again."

Awsten and I leave the room and as soon as we're far enough away from the room he wraps me in an amazing hug.

"You are a literal angel. Thank you so fucking much. How did you even know all of that?", he asks.

I blush, "You're welcome. Honestly, I had no clue what I was going to say as I was standing there. It all just kinda flew out."

"Thank you thank you thank you! I seriously thought this was over and you saved the day once again."

"You're welcome, Aws. I'll always try to help my friends. And I seriously would've gone home if he kicked y'all off. He's a fucking dick.", I say.

"I'm so speechless. I don't even know what to say. Just, thank you. I don't know how else to put it but I appreciate this so much."

I smile and hug him again.
I will never get tired of this.

"Why are we hugging?", i hear Geoff say from behind us.

I turn around and see ATL, Geoff, and Otto.

Alex winks at me.

"We're not getting kicked off.", Awsten says smiling.

Everyone cheers.

"What happened?", Alex asks.

"Well as usual, Nova saved our asses. She went in and at first was nice and explained what happened and even blamed the whole thing on herself. Then he said something really rude and she went off. She told him how sales would go down and he rips bands off so no one could replace us and then she threatened him! She said if he kicks us off she'll leave and she doesn't think y'all would be too happy about that. Then he let us stay on tour!", he explains.

"Shit. Didn't know you had that in you.", Jack says.

I smile, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Thank you. We appreciate this so much.", Geoff and Otto say.

"Of course. Y'all are family at this point, so I got your back.", I say.
Everyone gathers me in a group hug.

"Alright. Who's ready to play a show?", Alex yells.

Yeah's echo throughout the empty building.