fourty

We all agree on walking around the town for a little and then going out to eat, but first we all have to get dressed.
Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime are already dressed (obviously), so I grab my bag and make my way to the bathroom.
Of course, Jack is in there.

"Ass.", i say through the door and I walk back to the bunks where the other three are getting dressed.

Weirdly enough, seeing each other almost naked isn't strange or anything to us.
When ATL first started out and I agreed to go with them, we only had a van.
So we always had to change in front of each other.

I put on a black sweater like dress that has two pockets in it, fishnet stockings, black heeled boots that go up to my thighs, and wait for Jack to get out of the bathroom so I can do my makeup.

After a couple minutes of him almost falling while attempting to put on pants he opens the door and lets me into the bathroom.

I decide to do a full face because I haven't in a while.
I moisturize my face, apply foundation evenly, put concealer on usual red places and under my eyes, and do a light contour that makes my cheek bones pop more and makes my jawline look sharper.

Next I apply a deep purple in my outer crease, followed by another slightly lighter purple to add more dimension. I put a lilac color all over my lid and finish off the eyeshadow with a blinding highlighter in my inner corner.

I create a slightly angled line from the outer part of my eye and draw another slightly angled line above it to create a sharp point.
I drag the top line across my eyelid, close to my eyelash line and fill in on both of my eyes.

I apply a coat of mascara to my eyelashes and fill in my lower waterline with black eyeliner.

To finish off the look I put a darker purple matte lipstick on and apply a blinding highlighter on my cheekbones, nose, and cupid's bow.

Finally I leave my curly red hair down but bring a hair tie just in case it gets annoying.

I leave the bathroom and join the group in the lounge.

"About time.", Jack says.

I roll my eyes, "It takes time to look this good.", I do a twirl.

He tries to look annoyed but eventually smiles and laughs at me.
"You're so annoying."

"But I look good."

"You look very very very very pretty babe.", Awsten says walking on to the bus and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I kiss him quickly and say, "Thank you, you look amazing as always."

Tony looks at me surprised, "You two are a thing?"

"Yeah.", I smile.

"Awe yay, I knew you would find someone good.", he says.

I awe, "Thank you turtle."

"You're very welcome Firefox.", he says and I laugh at the extremely old nickname.

"Okay is everyone ready?", Rian asks.

Why can I already tell him and Vic are going to be the mom's today.

Yeah's echo throughout the room and we leave.

I stand in the back of the group with Awsten, Jaime, Zach, and Otto.

Awsten holds my hand as we walk down the street.

"So how long has this been going on?", Jaime references to me and Aws.

"A month.", i say.

"Awe I'm happy for you guys. What happened with chris, if you don't mind me asking?", he says.

Awsten squeezes my hand a little tighter as I begin to speak, "He was pretty good up until the tour was over. When I got home I caught him cheating on me and then he became abusive and stuff. It took a while but I got out of there."

"Oh no I'm so sorry.", Jaime frowns, "I'm really happy you got out of there."

I smile at him and I notice we're at a park.

Then I walk on a small path through the woods. It's covered in leaves.

A couple seconds later someone holds my hand.
I already know it's Awsten.

"Hi baby.", he says swinging our arms slightly.

"Hi."

"Whatcha doing?"

I chuckle, "Walking with you. What about you?"

"Talking to my girlfriend."

"Would've never guessed.", I joke.

He rolls his eyes, "Annoying."

"I know you are but what am I."

"I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what?", I cut him off.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna do something.", he says.

I laugh, "We should play a game."

"What kind of game?"

I smirk and press my hand against his chest, "Tag, you're it.", and run away from him towards the park.

I run onto the jungle of slides and small wall games and turn around.
He's running after me.
Thank god my boyfriend isn't a lame adult who doesn't want to do fun stuff.

He starts running up the stairs to the play set and I walk over to a slide.
At the bottom, Jack quickly blocks my path.

I gasp at him and go to the other set of stairs.

Mike's blocking my way.

"Y'all are rude.", i say loud enough for them to hear.

They begin walking closer to me and there's only one way out.

I jump over the yellow railing and land on my feet.

I start running to the group of lame adults we came with, screaming for them to hide me.

"Because they didn't hear that and don't know that you're hiding behind us.", Alex says.

I flip him off and begin running again.

The sound of my shoes hitting the dirt below me echo's throughout the small patch of woods.
They're small compared to the ones in Pennsylvania, but I still can't really see through them.

I stop running and look behind me.
There's no one there and there are multiple paths.