fourty seven

After we all eat and walk back to the bus, there's another greeting.

"Hey!", Rian says as we walk into the bus.

"Rian!", Grayson says hugging him.

"Zach!", Grayson moves on to the next.

The three of them always got along well.
Alex is kinda afraid of kids and he and I were always hanging out. But they do like each other and they get along well.
Jack and him were really close but then he distanced himself, it bothers Jack because he thinks he upset him and Grayson refuses to talk to me about it.
Rian and Zach love kids and they always offered to take him out so I could have separate time away from him and hang out with Alex and Jack.

"How are you doing?", Zach asks.

"I'm okay. I'm glad to be out of my dad's house.", he admits.

Grayson always opens up to them more than me. It's kinda annoying.
But maybe I can find out why he's been weird around Jack.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to go through that bud. You know not everyone is like that, right?", Rian asks.

"Yeah.", he smiles at them.

I join Tony, Awsten, Mike, Jack, and Geoff at the table.

"What do you guys wanna do tonight?", i ask.

"Bar? Club?", Jack suggests.

Everyone agrees.

"Shit, I forgot I need to stay here for Gray.", i say.

"Fuck. Laser tag?"

"No no, you guys go out. I'll stay home with him.", i say not wanting to ruin their fun.

"Are you sure? We really don't mind.", Jack says.

"Yes, I'm sure. Go have fun!", I encourage them.

A couple hours go by of us doing nothing and everyone decides to get ready.

"You all look great.", I smile at them, "But you especially.", I flirt with Awsten.

"Babe are you sure you're okay with me going to the bar with them?", he asks.
Have I mentioned how much I love him?

"Yes, I'm perfectly okay with it. I trust you and I want you to have fun.", I kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you too.", Jack and Alex mock me making me laugh.

"I love all of my children, Zach, Jack, don't be stupid and don't get anyone prego. All of you be smart and I beg, please please please call me if you need someone to pick you up.", i say slightly worried.

"We love you too, and we will. Bye nov.", Alex says and kisses my cheek.
The large group leaves the bus. At least they aren't driving, but hopefully no one wanders off.

"So little bro, what do you wanna do?", i ask him.

"I don't know.", he says sadly.

I frown.
"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.", he tries to hide it, "Let's play video games and listen to music."

I decide to leave it alone for now and agree to his plans.

We make it through 10 minutes of black ops and I notice he's not into it.

I pause the game, "Alright if you don't tell me what's on your mind I'm gonna beat you up."

He laughs at my comment, "Nothing, Nov."

"If it's something you don't think i'll understand, please just try telling me. I've been through some stuff too.", i say hoping to get him to open up to me.

He stays silent.

"Alright, how about we play a game. I'll tell you something that's on my mind and then you do the same.", I suggest.

He nods.

I sigh, "I'm worried that Awsten won't love me in a couple years."

He frowns at me, "Awe. He's in love with you, Nova. You can see it in the way he looks at you. And if he fucks it up, it's his loss."

I smile at my smart little brother.

He takes a deep breath and says, "I'm scared that I'll never be loved."

"Baby you are loved.", i immediately day.

"Not like that.", he chuckles.

"Oh. Well you're really young, Gray. I mean do you even like anybody? You just have to be forward about it, if it works out great, if it doesnt, it doesn't. But it'll happen one day, I promise."

He looks away from me.

I gasp, "You like somebody? Who?"

"Doesn't matter.", he looks down.

"Grayson, do you like Jack?", i ask.
There have been so many signs and I just need to know.

He starts blushing.

"Awe!", I smile at him, "this is your first crush!"

"Not awe.", he starts smiling.

"Why not?"

"Because it's weird and impossible.", he sighs.

"It's not weird, and it's far fetched but still adorable."

That's when I see the tears start building up.

Oh no.

YALLLL HERE COMES THE TEA SO GET READY