proprosal | seventy seven

"Aws, where are we going?", I laugh while he drags me through familiar woods.
"You'll see when we get there.", he continues to pull me around trees.
After walking for another few minutes, we end up at a very familiar spot.
It's where we had our first date.

There's salmon and asparagus, just like on our first date. There are also fairy lights, candles, music, and blankets laid out. Just like our first date.
"Awsten Knight, you really are the cutest boyfriend a girl could ever have.", i smile at the purple haired beauty in front of me.
"Do you like it?", he asks, pulling out a chair for me.
"Of course. This place is so special to me."

We begin eating our meal and just as the first time, it's amazing.
"I think this is about when I gave you a cute speech before, so I guess I'll get started.", he says standing up, walking over to me and taking my hand in his.
I chuckle, "Please do."

"These three years have been the best I've ever had. All of the drama and bad times completely disintegrate whenever I look at you and already find you looking back at me with nothing but love in your eyes. This is the first time in a relationship I have never doubted how much you love me and I can't express how much that means to me. A long time ago, you asked me what my favorite thing about you was. I told you I couldn't pick one thing. But after thinking for a while, I think I finally have my answer. Your hands. With your hands you create beautiful things, such as that amazing laser show on our tour. You do your hair and makeup with your hands, which makes you feel good about yourself. But most importantly, whenever I don't feel good about myself you wrap your hand around mine and remind me how much I mean to you. Your hand is one I want to hold forever. So, will you give me another reason to love your hands and marry me?"

My eyes flood with tears and I say, "Yes."
He jumps up and hugs me tightly, "I love you so much, Nova."
"I love you."
He pulls away and places a beautiful ring on my finger.
Now he can hold my hand forever.

Hey y'all!! If you like my writing and/or marvel, you should go check out my new book!
It's called Limmerence! Hope to see you there. -R