fourty two

After we all eat a big ass meal we walk slowly back to the buses.

"Where are y'all staying?", Alex asks Vic.

"Hotel I think. It's shitty but better than sleeping in the streets.", he shrugs.

"Well if you guys wanna crash on our bus you can. We have extra bunks and air conditioning.", Alex offers.

"And free food.", I add hoping they'll stay on our bus.

Vic looks at Jaime and he says, "Alright, we'd love to. Thank you."

I smile at them just as we reach the buses.

"Hey dorks, wanna hang out for a little?", i ask Geoff and Otto as they begin to step away from the group to go to their bus.

Awsten's been hanging out on our bus a lot and it's always just the two of them. I don't want them to feel left out or anything because I adore the two.

"Yeah.", Geoff smiles and they follow us into the bus.

We play gta for a couple hours at the least. I kick Otto's ass.

"When are you going to get your brother?", Ri asks as a small group of us stand at the table.
The group consists of me, Alex, Rian, Vic, Awsten, and Otto.

"Tomorrow night. I have to meet Kellin for that thing and Maryland is only like an hour away from my mom's and hopefully we'll be back by the next morning so I don't miss any tour.", I explain.

"Oh you're gonna see Kellin?", Vic asks.

"Yeah, we're doing a limited edition clothing line.", i say.

"That's sick. Tell my mans I said hello.", Vic jokes.

"I will.", I laugh at him.

I used to ship Kellic hardcore, I still kinda do but less because I know both of them now.

The group leaves to play video games, leaving me and Awsten to ourselves at the table.

"Hey babe?", I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can we stay on your bus tonight?"

"Of course.", he smiles at me, "But can we talk about what you were saying earlier?"

My heart drops to my stomach.
Am I really going to tell him?

"Oh yeah. Follow me.", I lead him to the bunks and I close the door.

I hear jack say, "Use protection!", and I roll my eyes.

"So what's up? Is everything okay?", Awsten asks sitting down on Zach's bunk.

"Yeah everything is okay. I was talking to Alex and Jack about something that I was confused about it and they just told me I should talk to you about it.", I start.

"Okay, I'm all ears.", he says.

"Alright um. We've only been dating for a month and I know that early as hell in a relationship but I feel.", I cut myself off.
I don't even know how to explain it.

He begins to look worried.
Does he think I'm gonna break up with him?

"I've been feeling really strange and I didn't know why but after thinking about it for a while I've come to the conclusion that maybe I never felt this before and I-", I stop again.

"If you cut yourself off again I'm gonna have a heart attack. This is giving me anxiety.", Awsten says.

I close my eyes so I don't have to see his reaction.
"I'm in love with you."

a dramatic filler is always a need.
won't leave you hanging for too long.
-R