six

After many hours of playing GTA, listening to music, and venting to Alex, we finally fell asleep on the phone with Lisa.
I'm so grateful that Lisa trusts me and Alex, otherwise we wouldn't be able to be as close as we are.
She really is the perfect person for him and I love their relationship so much.
Lisa is a saint.

I decide to move on from the Ciara thing last night because I don't know the full story, and go to their bus.

We don't have to leave until 3 which is 2 hours from now, so I have time to hang out with them.

I climb over Alex and go into the bathroom.
I put on black ripped jeans with fishnet underneath them, a waterparks hoodie that I stole from the Merch table, and blue vans.
I don't bother to do my makeup and I put my hair into a high ponytail.

I walk over to the bus and knock on the door.

"Who is it?", I hear Geoff ask.

"Santa."

"Come in."

I see the three boys sitting on the couch.
Geoff is playing Mario kart, otto is eating, and Awsten is on his phone.

"Hey! Can we talk?", Awsten jumps up.

"Yeah.", I say, assuming he wants to talk about last night.

We go to the back room.

"What happened last night?", he asks.

"Honestly, I don't like her. She hurt you. That's not cool. And I'm not gonna be fake about it, so I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings because she's your girlfriend or whatever but, I'm just not like that.", I shrug.

"You think Ciara's my girlfriend again?", he asks.

"Yeah."

"Why?", he asks me.

Before I can answer, Ciara walks out of the bathroom.

I look at Awsten.
"That's why.", I walk into the living room, say goodbye to Geoff and Otto, and walk to ATL's bus.
I open the door and walk past them and to my bunk.

"Are you okay, Nov?", I hear Rian ask.

"Yeah, just really tired.", I answer not wanting to talk about it right now.

I end up falling asleep.

I wake up to someone shaking me lightly.

"Nov, wake up."
I sit up and see Alex.

"Yo.", I sigh.

"Hi. Wanna talk about what happened this morning?", he asks.

"Not really but it's not gonna help if I don't so, I went to Parx bus and me and Awsten were talking. Then Ciara walked out of the bathroom.", I say. I can feel my face get red.

"Why is this hurting you so much?", he asks.

"I don't know. I'm jealous and angry.", I explain.

"You like him. You're jealous because you like the flirting between you two and you feel like she's gonna replace you in his life. You're angry because for the past couple of days, he's made you feel special. Not in a way that we make you feel special. He makes you feel like someone outside of family loves you. He makes you feel needed. And you're mad because you think that's going to stop. You have a crush on Awsten Knight."

"No. I don't like him. I'm mad because he doesn't deserve to be hurt because he's a good person and I'm jealous because my last relationship was shit.", I refuse.

Alex sighs in defeat, not going to harp on the crush for now.
"Fine. We're going out tonight and we're going attempt to find you someone."

"If we must."