thirty six

We got to talk for only a couple more minutes until Alex came over and asked me to help him with his mic stand.

I kissed Awsten and said goodbye to Geoff, then I walked outside and met my friend.

"I'm sorry for taking you away, I really need your help with it before the show though.", he says.

"It's perfectly okay, I'll see them after they play.", I smile at him.

After we had that small fight Alex has changed the way he thinks of Awsten a lot.
In a good way, thankfully.
He likes Aws a lot more than he did.
There wasn't a time where he didn't like him, but Alex being the protective big brother figure he is, felt inclined to get me away from any relationship because of my past ones.
After our argument, he got over it and is extremely happy for us but he still offers to beat up Awsten if he ever breaks my heart.

He brings me to his mic stand and it's chipped.

"You know, you had one job. Don't break the stand, and you did the exact opposite. We ran out of them.", I chuckle.

"Right, which is why I need your help! It doesn't hold my microphone and we don't have any extra's."

"Just use Awsten's or something until we can get you a new one.", I suggest, thinking this was a dumb reason to need me.

He looks around and sighs, "I don't need your help fixing a mic stand. Awsten told me to bring you down here and not let you leave."

"What? Why? What's he doing?", i ask.

"I'm not telling you.", he smirks.

I notice my godly boyfriend on stage looking over at us with a large smirk plastered on his face.

He speaks into the microphone, "Uh, I have an announcement to make. It may come as a shock to y'all, it may not. But Nova, can you come out here?"

I walk on to the stage and I can't stop smiling, "What are you doing?"

"A couple weeks ago I asked you if you were comfortable with this and you said yeah, I hope that hasn't changed or else this will be super awkward.", he rubs the back of his neck, causing the audience to laugh.

Geoff begins playing the guitar to a familiar sound and you audibly gasp.

"I really wouldn't mind a 20 hour drive with you on the other end filling up my tired head
Tell me all my favorite things you've said before."

When he reaches the first chorus the guitar stops and he says, "powerless tonight
all I am is losing track of time
tell me why you're the only one who makes me powerless tonight", rather than singing it.

I begin to blush and my heart starts racing as the audience shouts out awe's.

"Nova and I have been dating since September 25th and I've been loving every single second of it."

I don't even know what to say.
So I just hug him.

The audience cheers and shouts out more awe's.

"I appreciate you so much.", I whisper to him.

"Me you more."

He quickly kisses me and I run off stage with a huge smile on my face.

|Awsten's POV|

I was extremely nervous announcing to the entire world that I'm in a relationship but I am so honored to be in this with Nova.
I hope they support it, but even if they don't I'll still love her.

After we play the show, which was amazing, we go back to the dressing room and shower.
I put on sweatpants and a tank top and soon after there's a knock on the door.

We already know who it is, but we still ask.

"Who is it?", Geoff asks.

"Santa!", she yells back.

"Come in!", Geoff says and she opens the door.

God she looks beautiful.
She always does.

"What are you staring at?", she asks, pink tinting her face.

"My beautiful girlfriend.", I flash a cheesy smile and her face grows even more pink.

"Stop it.", she smiles at the ground.

She's so fucking cute.
I already know I'm in love with this girl.
I won't admit that to her though.
Tomorrow is our one month anniversary and you have no idea how badly I want to say it already.
But it's only been one month.
It might be to early for her and I'm sure all of our friends will think it's just puppy love.

But they don't get it.
I feel like I've known her longer than I have.
I was in love with her long before I met her.
And I genuinely cannot see myself with anyone else.

We sit down on the black couch and I wrap my arm around her.

"So what are you two love birds gonna do tomorrow?", Otto asks.

"It's a surprise.", i say.

She pouts.
"But how am I supposed to know what to wear?"

"We've gone on a date every Sunday, minus today, and you say that every single time and you always manage to look stunning. I'm sure you'll take my breath away like always.", i say.

It's true.
Every Sunday we would go out on a surprise date except for today.
She didn't want me spending so much money in two, because you know I won't let her pay for anything, and I agreed because I do still care about my bank account.

"I'm gonna throw up that was so cute.", otto says.

"Speaking of, how's Grace?", i ask.

I'm glad our relationship didn't end on bad terms, she's a really good friend. And it would be awkward between otto and I.

"She's good. She's gonna be at an upcoming show.", he smiles.

"We have to go out to dinner! ATL, Parx, me, and Grace. I'll pay.", Nova suggests.

"You aren't paying for everyone, we'll split it up. But yeah we should.", otto smiles.
I'm sure he appreciates us accepting her into the close group we all have.
I know it's super nerve racking bringing someone new around people you've been touring with for a long time.

"Geoff, why don't you bring your girl?"

"You guys would be cool with that?", he asks surprised.

"Of course.", Nova answers.

He smiles at her.

"As for you, that was the cutest thing ever on stage.", she points at me.

"Did you like it?"

"I was actually about to cry. It was so cute.", she says leaning into me more.

"Awe. I'm glad you thought so."

"Wanna sleep over tonight?", she asks, her eyes becoming tired.

"Of course."

Have I mentioned how fucking cute she is?