Chapter 1

"I can't believe you!" I scream. He sighs, shaking his head. "So it's my fault now?" He yells back, "No-one is ever going to love you! No one will put up with your shit. No one will care about you. Wanna know why? Because you're an annoying piece of shit!"

I look away with tears spilling down my cheeks. His rough hand grabs ahold of my chin, forcing me to look into his brown eyes. "Fucking look at me when I'm speaking to you!" He growls. I try to look away again, but he just tightens his grip on my jaw and this causes me to whimper.

"Daniel.... Please. You're hurting me," I whimper. He scoffs and pushes me away. My back hits the wall and I cry out in pain. I sink to the floor, not bothering to hold in my sobs. Daniel takes a step towards me just as there is a knock on the door. I hear him mumble something along the lines of, "Who the fuck is that?"

"Don't make a fucking sound. Hear me?" He says pouting a finger at me. I nod.

"Is Georgia here?" My breath hitches as I hear my brother.

"No she isn't. Fuck off."

"I heard yelling just a minute ago," I hear Harry say. I can see the back of Daniel as he steps to the side. Meaning Harry is trying to get in.

"If I find out you hurt her-"

"You'll what? Hit me? I'd like to see you try!" Daniel laughs out. I grab the wall to steady myself as I stand up. My back is in so much pain, as well as my jaw.

"Harry," I mumble, hoping he can hear. Bad idea I think, as I groan and slump against the wall. That made my jaw much more worse. Why did I do that again?

"What was that?" Harry asks. Oh, that's why.

"Nothing," Daniel quickly says.

"I heard my name. Now let me inside," Harry growls. I can see Daniel getting pushed into the apartment. I see my brother look around before he sees me slumped against the wall. Harry then turns towards Daniel and punches him.

"That's for hurting my sister, bastard," Harry says before running over to me.

"Are you alright? What the fuck?" He mumbles, grabbing my face softly and taking a look at my, probably bruised, chin.

"Stay here alright? I'm just going to pack some of your things and make a phone call," Harry kisses my cheek softly before running off towards my bedroom.

"I can't believe he punched me!" Daniel groans. He turns to me and starts walking over with a smirk on his face. My eyes widen as I shake my head, hoping he will go away.

"What's wrong babe? Oh shit, I'm sorry I hurt you... Baby..." He says as he continues to walk closer. I shake my head again, tears running down my face as I slide to the floor. I just hope Harry hurries and I'm away from this monster. I pull my knees to my chest, with my arms resting on top. I drop my head and close my eyes.

"Get away from her would you?" Harry says. I hear a thump, only guessing it's a bag, before I hear another thump. My head snaps up as my eyes snap open. I see Harry on top of Daniel punching him. Repeatedly.

"Harry- Harry stop please!" I croak out. Harry stops and glances at me. He nods standing up and coming over to me. He bends down and puts a hand on my shoulder and helps me up. When I'm standing, he doesn't miss a second before wrapping his arms around me.

"How long George?" Harry whispers. I shake my head, whimpering. Harry chokes on his breath and starts crying. He keeps mumbling stuff I can't understand. Soon enough, I start crying along with my brother.

Then we hear sirens. People start taking Daniel away in a police car. Harry and I are now on our way to wherever Harry is staying. I can hear them talking about me. I hear them try to talk to me. But I can't say anything. I don't want to either.

I'm disconnected.

----------------------------------------------

This is my first story. I didn't wanna post it. But my friends thought I should. So I did.... So yeah.... Comment if you wanna. Vote if you wanna.