Chapter 19

I breathe in and grip my handbag. I can do this. I don't care what mum says. Or Robin. Or Gemma. I've got Harry. He will stand up for me. Right? He will. He knew everything that happened after.

"Come on" I nod and walk to the door with Harry. I stand behind him as he knocks on the wooden door. The door opens, "Oh Harry!" I look up to see my mum crush my brother in a hug. She hasn't seen me yet. I look behind her, to see Robin. I gulp.

"Georgia" Mum pulls away from Harry and looks at me.

"Hi" I whisper.

"Oh baby! Come here!" Mum cries before crushing me in a hug.

"How are you! Are you alright? That boy hasn't come back?" Mum asks pulling away. Wait what?

"Mum... He did come back. But we got her back. See!" Harry says.

"Did he do anything to you?" Mum then asks me. I shake my head.

"No" I reply with a smile.

"He was but Michael and I got to her in time" Harry smiles.

"Michael?" Mum questions. I nod.

"Another boy?" Robin scoffs. "Moved on a bit to fast."

"Robin!" Mum turns around and swats his arm. "Be nice!" My step dad rolls his eyes before walking up the stairs.

"Ignore him" Mum sighs. I nod glancing at Harry.

"Where's Gem?" Harry asks.

"Oh I don't know? She said she had to go somewhere." Harry and I sit down at the table while mum walks into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about Robin" Harry tells me. I nod. Am I moving on too fast? I was with Daniel for a couple of years... No. I'm not. Or am I?

You are!!! Listen to your dad!

Step dad actually.

"Here you guys goes" Mum hands us coffee and I smile.

"Thank you" I mumble taking a sip.

"So tell me about this Michael boy" Mum says sitting down.

"Well as Robin so kindly put it, she is dating Michael" Harry says.

"Harry why don't you let your sister talk for once?" Mum says. I chuckle.

"Yeah he's my boyfriend. He stood by me with Harry throughout everything. So yeah" I shrug.

"Awh! That's so sweet!" Mum says.

"Mum I'm home!!!"

"In the kitchen dear!!" Mum yells. Gemma walks through the kitchen but stops when she sees Harry and I.

"I didn't know you were coming today" Gemma says clearing her throat.

"Yeah. I told you they were coming Gemma" Mum says standing up. Gemma nods.

"Where's Robin?"

"Upstairs" Harry replies.

This is awkward. So awkward. I clear my throat then excuse myself. I walk out to the front yard. I pull my phone out and text me Michael.

To Michael: This is sooo awkward :/

To Georgia: How so? Xx

To Michael: Gemma

To Georgia: Call me?

I dial his number and he picks up right away. I explain the situation from the moment the door opened to when I walked out.