Chapter 53

Decided to update a day earlier haha! I dunno whether I'll update tomorrow or not but yeah. Here's an update, enjoy. Comment, vote and follow! <3

Just so you know, none of the Twitter names I make are are probably real. So yeah, if it's yours, I know you didn't say anything since Georgia isn't actually pregnant... But yeah. The following Twitter names are what I've made up. So please don't take offence to them or anything.

Georgia I used your Twitter name by the way :P Don't take offence either sorry!

Thanks, keep reading! :D

------------------------------------------------

"@5sauce_clifford: @Georgieee5sos You probably aren't even pregnant. Don't lie to get attention, doesn't look good in the long run"

"@melli_5sos: @Georgieee5sos Pregnant? Are you serious? Tell us please @Michael5sos if this is a joke..."

"@Claire_Irwin: @Michael5sos So what now? You're engaged as well? What are you going to throw at us now? Huh?! Is it twins?!? @Georgieee5sos"

"@Amber_fivesos: @Is it a boy? Or a girl? I can't wait! Congrats guys <3 @Michael5sos @Georgieee5sos"

I lean my head against the door. Why are people so cruel? I thought fans would like this news? Amber took it well. Whoever she is, I fucking love her. She has made me smile today. Not even Michael did... But then again, he doesn't know I'm locked in a fucking bathroom balling my eyes out. The minute he confirmed the pregnancy, the tweets came in. He's still doing the interview, and I understand he isn't here. But the girls haven't even came, or if they did I didn't notice.

I sigh and look back down at my phone. This is torture I know, but I can't help but think of what they say about me.

"@Megaaaan_5sos: Who's baby is it? Luke's? Michael's? Ashton's? Calum's? Your ex's? Hmmm.... @Georgieee5sos #notreal #notmichaels"

"@Kareeeeeeeen_Black: @Michael5sos She's pregnant? That's great isn't it? What's next? A wedding? Hmm? I'm sure it'll be secret seeing as no one likes @Georgieee5sos, maybe cancel it and come marry me. I'm free any time babe ;)." This is where the line is drawn, no one can tell me that I'm not good enough and that no one likes me. I sigh, pressing the reply button.

"@Georgieee5sos: @Michael5sos @Kareeeeeeeen_Black I don't think Michael would date someone who tells his girlfriend that no one likes her. Think again because I am sure as hell not affected by you. So why don't you just shut up and let Michael and I carry on with our lives? Hmm? Seeing as you are free..." I hit send and smile. I bring my hand up, brushing the tears away. I can do this, I can be strong. I can make it through this. Michael would be proud of me. Michael...

"Georgia open this door!" I jump as Michael yells through the door. I scramble to get up, slipping my phone into my pocket, looking at myself in the mirror and fixing myself up so I don't look like I was just balling my eyes out. I breathe in before opening the door. Michael pushes in before he closes it again. In no time he's pulling me into my arms. "My phone has been buzzing like crazy" he mummers.

"I know" I reply. He pulls back.

"We're you crying?" I shake my head. "I can see that you were babe" I sigh, finally nodding. Michael pulls his phone out and I see him smile. Then he starts to laugh. "Wow babe, didn't I so you had it in you" I'm guessing he is talking about the tweet I responded too.

"Georgia, the thing about hate though, is that no matter what. Do not respond. That shows that they've gotten to you alright? More hate means more crying and I don't wanna see that you've been crying or that you are okay? I don't want my girlfriend to be upset about 15 year olds" Michael explains.

"How do you know they are 15?"

"It's a guess" Michael shrugs pulling me into his arms again.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-

-

When Michael and I walked out the bathroom, the girls were standing with the rest of the boys. You could tell that they were all worried, but Michael must have told them to stay away for awhile. They all look up and I'm pretty sure if Michael weren't here the girls would make sure I'm okay. So I send them a smile and a nod.

Michael and I decided to go for a walk. I know there will probably be fans everywhere, but I honestly can't stay cooped up in every hotel room we go to. I need fresh air at some point.

"Are you sure...?" Michael asks.

"Yeah Michael" I nod. Michael nods and pulls me to his side. I look up at him and smile. I am so happy I have someone like Michael around me, he take care of me if I'm sick, upset.I don't think I could ask for anything from him except his company. He can make my day turn upside down. If I'm sad, the minute he starts talking to me, I will be happy; or close to being happy. Even if he is on the phone, he can manage to put a smile on my face.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Michael asks, interrupting my thoughts. I blush.

"You"

"Good" Michael says leaning down and kissing my temple.

"We are working on a new song" Michael says.

"Oh really? When can we hear?" I ask.

*MIchael's POV*

"Oh really? When can we hear?" Georgia asks.

"Not for awhile... I also wrote one when we umm.. ya know" I shrug. Georgia nods.

"How many have you guys written?"

"A few. But they are for our album and stuff"

"Yeah, I can tell it'll be a good one" Georgia smiles.

"Really?" I ask. Would it be? I mean, I am writing about Georgia and the boys are writing about their girls. And that's what the album will be about, love and sex pretty much. We are teenage boys, so we do have hormones and we express that through songs most of the time.

The song I wrote when we broke up, that's all I did pretty much. I just sat there and thought of a song. And I only remembered yesterday I did that, and now we are actually going to use that. I never thought the boys would want a song written by me when I was a mess on the album. But I guess the more songs, the better. We are going to use some of our older songs so our fans can have a studio version of them. We appreciate our fans so much, we'd do anything for them. I can't believe they would even stand out in the cold or even the rain to wait for us! They mean so much to us it's unbelievable.

"What you thinking about?" Georgia nudges my shoulder.

"You, the album and our fans" Georgia chuckles softly beside me and I smile leaning down so I can walk and have my head on top of hers. I can't wait for her to hear the album and I can't wait to hear the end product.