Chapter 34

"Thank you" I say and lay the cab driver. He helps me get my luggage out and I thank him again before I walk into the airport. On the way, I called my real dad, Des. He said I can stay with him for as long as I like. He also to me he won't tell anyone unless I tell him he can. But I haven't seen my father in ages, we have a lot to talk about. I'm sure he doesn't know about Daniel..

Des ordered me a ticket and emailed it through to me. He said all I need to do is show it and I'm on the plane. I feel my phone vibrate, I pull it out. It's Michael.

Michael: Georgia! Please answer me!

I sigh shoving my phone back into my pocket. I feel so bad for leaving, but it's the right thing to do. And maybe when we meet again, everything will be fine?

"Flight 102 to Sydney, Australia now boarding at Terminal 7" I sigh walking to the terminal. I show the flight lady the ticket and she ushers me through. I find my seat, and I'm thankful it's a window seat. My phone vibrates.

Michael: I can't find you.

It vibrates again in my hands.

Michael: What airport are you at?

I blink back tears shutting my phone off, and putting it back in my pocket.

Minutes later, the plane is lifting off. Sydney, here I come.

*Michael's POV*

"He just sits there clutching his phone" Luke says.

"Where's Georgia?" And that brings me back to reality.

"She's gone" I mumble. Luke and Ashton look at me.

"What?" They say.

"Call Cal and the girls" Luke says.

"Michael, where did Georgia go?"

"I-I don't know!" I cry out. Luke rushes forward and hugs me.

"Michael, it'll be alright" Luke says.

"No!" I shake my head. "She broke up with me, left a note and then left. I- I didn't eve get to say goodbye Luke-"

"Michael! We will find her!"

"No! No we won't! She left! She's not at her mums! Where else would she go Luke?"

"Michael just calm down" Ashton says.

"Fuck off!" I yell, pushing Luke away and walking to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lock the door. I slide down the door. I just came back from the nearest airport, and I couldn't see her anywhere. I've sent her multiple texts but she hasn't replied. Why would she leave like that? How can she leave like that?

I hope you can move on...

I'll never be able to move on. She had my heart, and she smashed it to pieces. She broke me. I can't do this anymore.

"Michael? It's Shonny, Ashleigh and Kirsty.. Can you open up?" Shonny says through the door. I don't reply. I hear them sigh before the handle jiggles.

"Go away!" I yell and I walk to the shower turning it on.

"I'm not leaving Michael! We all aren't! Just open the god damn door!"

I put my phone on the sink, before I sit in the shower. I sit and let the warm water flow over me. I don't even hear the door open, or the shower getting turned off, or Luke saying I am stupid because I sat in the bottom of the shower in my clothes. And that I locked myself in here. I don't even notice that I'm crying.