Chapter 12

*Michael's POV*

I sigh as I lean back, my arms moving to the tile part of the spa. I glance at Georgia, who is pressing the button for the bubbles, then she walks over. She climbs in, almost moaning at the warmth. I chuck her a smile as she comes and sits next to me.

Her hair is in a messy bun and she's weary a red and black pocka dot bikini. And I must say, she looks hot! Don't think anyone can look that hot in a bikini, but she can. Lucky she's mine then. She leans her head against my shoulder and let's her arms float around the soapy water.

Georgia is a beautiful girl. Like, I don't just wanna be with her for her looks. But I just wanted to protect her the minute I saw her. I had no idea who the girl was, or what she was like. But I still fell for her. And now with us being together, and hiding from everyone, just somehow makes me fall for her more. I love her.

Do I? Or is it just lust? No... I love her, anyone could possibly prove that. I mean, the boys have already figured I've got feelings for her. And Luke and Ashton caught us kissing in the van this morning... So they obviously know something is going on.

But as much as I want to tell the world she's my girlfriend, there's a chance that Daniel will easily know where she is. He does now.... But surely not the hotel we are at?!

"What are you thinking about?" Her soft angelic voice asks. I look down at her and smile.

"You" I watch as her cheeks heat up and she looks away.

"Hey, it's good things. Promise" I tell her. She chuckles softly before nodding. She doesn't say anything else. I bring my arm down so it rests on her waist. I lean my head ontop of hers.

What if Daniel is tracking us down? And he's in this same hotel now, looking down at us? What is he going to do when he gets her back? Will he get her back?

Oh he will!

Shut up.

I won't let him take her. I can assure her, Harry and myself and everyone that. No one can take such a beauty from me. Not ever. I won't let them. Even if they try and give me the world...

But I have my whole world here. Beside me. "You know I really want to kiss you" I mumble. I lift my head as she looks up at me. She bites her lip before smiling, standing up and getting out of the spa to dive into the pool. She soon resurfaces.

"Hey!" I smirk at her before doing the same. I resurface and see her swimming away from me. I reach forward and grab her ankle and she squeals pretending to drown. I pull her to me, moving my hand around her waist pulling her to me. She tries to get out of my hold but I just hold her closer to me. I smirk when she stops struggling.

"Hey there" I smirk as she turns around.

"Hi" she whispers. I smile and lean forward and press my lips to hers. Her arms move around my neck and I tighten my arms around her waist. Our lips move in sync as we float in the pool. Our legs dangling and sometimes tangle together. Our lips moving, tongues moving against each other.

This is hot. She is hot. Everything about her is hot and sexy. She pulls back to breathe and I move my lips to her neck. I hear her gasping and tightening her hold on my neck.

"Michael" she whispers. I hum against her neck and her hold just tightens.

"Stop" she giggles when I brush my lips on the bottom of her jaw. I unwillingly pull back. I stare at the mark on her neck and smirk.

"What?" She blushes. She lets go of me as I continue to smirk at the mark. She brings an arm up to her neck, and skims her fingers along with red mark. She curses before glaring at me. I stare back just as innocently.