Chapter 54

I updated again. Just cause I like this gif of Michael haha. Enjoy reading while I'm doing assignments. :P

-------------------------------------------------

Planning a wedding. Who would have thought that it would be as frustrating as it seems? Not me, that's for sure. I mean, I'm just sitting here letting the girls ramble on about where we should get married, what colours I should use, when it should be and so on. That's what I've been doing for the past two hours while the boys are at rehearsals. I just really wish they get home soon so u can ditch the wedding talk. He only proposed to me just the other night! Why should I be planning it now?

I shouldn't be planning now. The boys have a busy schedule and if Michael and I are going to get married, I don't want him running off to do a show the next day. I'm sure Michael feels the same way, I'm sure he doesn't want to leave me on our wedding night. Because he might not even get a honeymoon then.

"Oh come on Georgia! Just pick a dress!" Ashleigh groans.

"He proposed to me not even a week ago, and I'm pregnant. So I won't choose a dress until I know when Michael has time off" I reply crossing my arms as the door opens.

"Michael! Thank god! Tell Georgia she needs to pick a dress!" Ashleigh says.

"A dress?" Michael looks at me. Ashleigh points to the wedding dress book and Michael sighs. "We have heaps of time" Michael says walking over to me and pecking me on the lips before sitting beside me and picking the book up.

"Why are you looking for dresses now?" He asks.

"No idea!" I reply.

"Because you have to have an idea of what you want" Ashleigh explains. "Where's the others?" She looks around before standing up and leaving the room. Michael raises an eyebrow at me.

"She's more excited than us" I laugh along with Michael. Michael nods and I lean my head into his shoulder.

"Where are the other girls?"

"No idea. They walked away before" I shrug. Michael nods, "maybe they were sick of dress shopping?" I giggle as Michael wraps his arms around me.

"This is awkward"

"How?" I ask.

"I don't know, just the way we are hugging" Michael mumbles.

"I guess yeah" Michael chuckles and kisses the top of my head before pulling away from me. "Hungry?" I nod watching Michael get up and head into the kitchen. I lean back in my chair. "Sandwich?" He turns around.

"Sure" I reply.

*Michael's POV*

She is already planning the wedding. She has got magazines of dresses and shit on the table. Why are they planning so early? I mean, I only proposed to her the other night! I can't be planning a wedding with her now! Not when we have just started touring! But I can't say that to her. I don't want Georgia to be upset with me. If I say that, then she will think that I will have no time to take care of her and our baby. But she's wrong.

I see her get up and walk to where the TV is before sitting down and grabbing the remote. I watch her flick through the channels. "Where's my sandwich?" She asks, her eyes flickering over to me. I pick the plate up, "right here" I say walking over and sitting next to her. I hand her the plate, leaning back into the couch.

"Is there nothing on but the news?" Georgia shrugs.

"Maybe I like to be kept updated" I chuckle.

"Yup okay" I nod rolling my eyes.

"Oh shut up Michael" Georgia says with her mouth full. Very lady like.

"What if it's a boy?" I ask staring at the tv.

"What do you mean? I'd be fine if it weren't s boy" Georgia chuckles.

"I mean, wouldn't you want a girl who you can dress up in pretty dresses?" I turn towards her, "wouldn't you want to show her how to put make up on one day?"

"I guess when you put it like that..." Georgia trails off. "But wouldn't you want a girl as well?"

"Would be nice" I shrug.

"Wouldn't you want to beat the guy up who breaks her heart-"

"Too far. He won't even live" I say. Georgia laughs looking at me.

"Okay Michael" she smiles. I smile back before looking at the TV.

"Breaking news, we have just found out that someone has just broke out of jail (A.N prison. I'm not sure what it's called in other places...) and is on the run. This man isn't identified yet, police haven't given out any information.

This man is now currently driving a stolen red ute down the highway. He is pursuing a chase by the looks of it. The police are currently working out how he had gotten out of the jail and chasing him down the highway. The only information the police have given out is that this man is dangerous and that you are all advised to stay inside your houses. If you see this man, please call police right away. We aren't sure where he is headed at this moment. Throughout the day we will keep you updated" the news lady says. Well shit.

"What if-"

"It's not him Georgia" I stand up taking her now empty plate and walking into the kitchen and putting it in the sink. I lean forward, my arms supporting me by holding onto the edge of the sink. I drop my head. What if it is Daniel? What would I do then? I have a baby coming! I'm getting married to the most beautifulest girl I've met! I can't loose her and I can't let anything happen to her. Nothing.

"Michael?" I jump at Ashton's voice. I stand up straight.

"What's up?"

"Georgia asked me to check on you.."

"Huh? Why?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"She told me about the news thing. I just left her with Shonny" Ashton walks forward and copying my movements but on the other side of the kitchen.

"Do you think it's him?" I shrug.

"I'm not sure. And to be honest, I don't even want to find out Ash. I will have a child and I'll be getting married. I can't have him come along as fuck things up again" I groan, running a hand through my hair.

"Mate, I highly doubt it is him-"

"We don't even know what jail he was sent to!"

"Okay that doesn't mean it's him okay? Just keep living life as you usually would with him in jail" Ashton tells me.

"Fine" Ashton nods.

"Do we have any beer?" He asks walking to the fridge.

"Probably not. Ask Luke"

"He would know" Ashton nods walking out of the kitchen.

It's not Daniel.

It's not Daniel.

It can't be Daniel.

He's still in prison with police hounding him.

He isn't being chased.

He didn't break out of jail.

It's Daniel.

Fuck no! It's not Daniel!! Fuck.

I run a hand through my hand again before opening the fridge and seeing if there's beer. There isn't, well fuck. Getting drunk would help me a it right now. I groan slamming the fridge door shut.

It's not Daniel.

-----------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm sure you've all noticed the errors. Please ignore them for I will fix them when I am finished writing this book. So yeah..