Chapter 10

"Look how cute they look together."

"Shut up. My head hurts."

"Should have taken something mate."

"Guys, can you be quiet? We are trying to sleep."

"Wait.. Ash has a girl in his bed too... What the hell happened last night?"

"Shut up" I grumble. The voices stop.

"Georgia, get out of his bed now."

"Piss off Harry. I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"Why are you tired?" Harry asks.

"We went to the park" I grumble.

"Get out of the bed now" I shake my head rolling over and hitting something. The object chuckles.

"Shut up" I mumble.

"No" Michael says.

"One of you get out of bed!!!" Harry says.

"Dude, shut it" Luke says. I chuckle and open an eye.

"Hi" I mouth to Michael. He smirks and rolls onto his back.

"What about Ashton and Shonny? We had to leave the room mate! Cut us some slack" Michael tells Harry, bringing a hand up over his eyes. Harry sighs. I open my other eye and look at Harry as he runs a hand through his hair. "We are leaving at 3. Get up Georgia. I know how long it takes you" Harry grumbles.

"What's the time?" A voice from Ashton's bed asked.

"12" Harry replies.

"3 hours!?" Me and Shonny say at the same time. I pull the covers away.

"Shots on the shower!" I yell running into the bathroom.

"Forgot clothes!"

"Shit!"

-
-

I move until I get into a comfortable position. I sigh and put my earphones in my ears, and opening up iTube pressing shuffle. I close my eyes and smile as 'Somebody To You by The Vamps' come on. I groan and I shuffle again. I can't find a comfortable position.

I look up to see an amused look on Michael's face. I mouth 'What?' and he shakes his head chuckling. I close my eyes again. Come to think about it, I haven't had a kiss from Michael this morning. Damn.. Stupid Harry and everyone walking in and waking us up.

I open my eyes again to see Michael right in front of me. I jump and take an earphone out.

"Is it your life goal to keep scaring me?" I ask. He laughs and nods. I shake my head.

"I just wanted a kiss. No one else is here" he smirks leaning forward and presses his lips against mine. I smile and being my hands up to around his neck. His hands are either side of my thighs on the chair.

"Woops! Sorry guys!" We break apart to Ashton and Luke with their hands over their eyes. I chuckle.

"No baby making please" Ashton says peeking through his fingers. I blush.

"You can't talk!" Michael says causing Ashton to blush.

"Oh yeah, where is Shonny?" I ask.

"Putting make up on" Ashton rolls his eyes and Luke chuckles.

"Guessing your riding with us?" Luke asks me. I shrug and nod.

"Georgia??" Harry voice asks. I groan.

"There you are. Your riding with us" he says.

"No. It'll be too squishy and loud" I complain. Harry sighs.