Chapter 5

I ended up having a bath instead of a shower. I've been in here for almost an hour since I talked with Michael. The water is getting cold now, and there aren't that many bubbles left.

I've spent the entire hour just thinking about Michael, Daniel and Harry. Do I have feelngs for Michael? Does he have feelings for me? Is Daniel looking for me? What will he do once he finds me? What does Harry actually think of me now? Does he think I'm something so fragile and broken, that I can break at any second? Is that what Niall thinks too? Is that why they are treating me differently?

"Georgia? Are you still in here?" I jump, the water moving around me slightly.

"Yeah I am" I reply.

"Did you want to come to the show tonight with us?" Harry asks.

Maybe I should go? I mean, this could be good for me. I can let loose and have fun. I can watch my brother live for the very first time. I can't stay cooped up in here forever can I? Maybe I can.... No. I will go. I mean, its not going to hurt me.

"Yeah. When you planning on going?" I ask.

"Well, its just about 3 now and Paul wants us there by 5. So maybe just under an hour I guess?" Harry says. I nod, even though he can't see me. I stand up reahing for a towel after pulling the plug. I wrap the towel around myself.

"Harry?" I call out, hoping he's close by.

"Yeah?" I hear after a moment.

"Can you get my dress? The summer looking one?" I ask. I hear my brother sigh before replying with a yes through the door.

I dry myself off as I wait for Harry to return. I grab my underwear and bra, putting them on. I lift my gaze to look in the mirror. I turn to the side slightly, wincing at the pain. My hand comes to my chin as I skim my fingers over the bruise. My eyes shift down to my back to see some red, black and blue marks over the skin. This is much more worse than I expected.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. Then Harry walks in, with his eyes closed. "Can I open them?" He asks, referring to to his eyes.

If I say yes, he will see the bruises over me. Maybe I should just say no. "Too late" he says. "H-how did that happen?"

I open my mouth but Harry continues, "Did he do that?"

"I-I'm not sure Harry..." I mumble.

"Don't lie to me!" Harry growls, still staring at my back. I take a step away from Harry. He looks up at me and cusses under his breath. "Fuck, Georgia... you know I won't ever hurt you" Harry says taking a step toward me. I nod and let him wrap his arms around my bruised body.

"We heard yelling.... oh" Our heads turn to the bathroom door where Louis and Michael stand. I see Michael's eyes glance at my back. Michael gasps, which causes Louis to look. Harry notices and bends down picking up the towel and wrapping it around my back. This causes the two boys to stop staring at my bruised skin.

"Can you get out please? We will be out in a second" Harry asks. Louis nods pulling Michael out of the room.

"Get ready and meet me out there in 10" Harry says before leaving and slamming the door shut.

-
-

The car ride to the venue is quiet. Harry decided that I should ride with the 5sos boys, and so far no one has said a thing. What does Harry think of me now? He can't even look me in the eyes after I stepped away from him in the bathroom. Does he think I'm afraid of him now? I'm not and I never will be.

I sigh and look around the van. I'm sitting next to Ashton, who is typing away on his phone. Why would Harry suggest I ride with these boys? I only know the two: Ashton and Michael. What does Michael think of me now? After I told him what happened, he didn't act differently as everyone else did. That's a good think right?