Chapter 60

If you haven't read Dark and Dangerous Love, download it to your library before you read this chapter! I love the book so much!! MollyNight such a good writer and that book is worth reading!! So read it guys!!

I want you to comment you reactions throughout this chapter. There will be a lot of pov changes and I am sorry for that! I want you all to get the understanding of what is going to happen!!

Now, on with the last realllllllllllly long chapter!! You're welcome xx <3

-------------------------------------------------------

"So you told them off? Michael you are going to be in deep shit!" Luke scolds me. I roll my eyes leaning back in my chair.

"I'm sure" I shrug. Ashton chuckles and high fives me. "Bout time someone stood up to them though, glad it was you"

"Only cause he is gonna have a kid" Calum shrugs taking a sip of his beer. I reach forward, taking a sip of my own.

"So? Would you guys want your girlfriend who is pregnant and that you are going to be marrying sent away from you until the tour is over?" All boys shake their heads. "See, my point exactly" I state. Luke sighs.

"Congrats bro, now you can get married and become a real man" Luke says.

"I am a bam thank you!" I roll my eyes pointing my beer at Luke. Luke chuckles.

"Very manly" Luke laughs. I stick my middle finger up at him.

"What are you guys bickering about?" We all jump at Ashleigh's voice.

"Shit you scared us!" I say placing a hand on my heart dramatically.

"Very manly" Luke laughs.

"I will through this at you" I say motioning to my beer bottle.

"No, no one is throwing anything" Ashleigh says. We all laugh as she sits beside Luke. "Where's Georgia?" She then asks me.

"Out with Harry" I shrug. She nods and turns her attention back to Luke. I roll my eyes and take another sip. Ashleigh and Luke start a conversation between themseleves. I sigh leaning back in my seat and taking yet another sip. Calum turns to me, "So have you and Georgia planned any of the wedding yet?" I shurg.

"Not sure, she has been with the girls about it so I have no idea Cal" He chuckles, taking a sip of his beer.

'Always the girls planning things for each other right?" I nod in agreement.

"Guess that's why men need them" I laugh. Calum joins in laughing then we both take another sip.

*Georgia's POV*

"Now baby, I can't expect you to stay here and talk to me. But I just want you to hear me out" he begs. I roll my eyes, shivering in disgust as he speaks. Why is he out? Why is he talking to me? Why can't I escape?

I place a Han on my stomach before I answer him. "And what makes me believe you won't pull something? Michael thinks I'm out with Harry, which I was mind you"

"Look" he says stepping forward. I step back. He sighs. "I know you don't trust me, but can't we just go back to mi-"

"No" I cut him off. I am not going to his anywhere. I am not going anywhere with him. He isn't taking me anywhere.

"Please Georgia" he begs.

"No Daniel! I will not go with you! How can you think that I would?" I glance around to see if we are drawing attention, thankfully we aren't.