Chapter 42

"Michael? Could we talk?" Georgia asks hesitantly. I glance at the other boys before getting up and leaving the room. I left the house early this morning because we had to do some interview and then record songs, and I didn't want to wake Georgia up. She looked so peaceful sleeping and I just didn't want to wake her.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"No I... I mean in person" She stutters.

"What's wrong Georgia?"

"You know how you asked me yesterday if I were alright."

"Yeah..." I say not sure where this is going.

"Well I wasn't and I want to tell you why today"

"Oh... okay. Well in an hour we are done okay? And you can tell me then alright?"

"Yeah, see you soon" Georgia hangs up and I slump against the wall. I run a hand through my red hair. I knew something happened yesterday but I just didn't know what. What if a fan came up to her and made her doubt our relationship? What if she breaks up with me? The last time was terrible and I don't want to go through that pain again.

"Michael! Come on mate!!" Calum yells. I push myself off the wall, walking over to the room I just walked out of.

-

-

"Hey" I kiss Georgia on the cheek. She looks up from her phone and smiles at me. I take a seat beside her and watch her scroll through her phone. Whatever she wanted, she can take her time. I won't make her rush it out. It seemed like it was something really important, and I honestly don't want her to feel uncomfortable telling me. "Just so you know, you can take your time with telling me what you called me for" I comment. Georgia nods, leaning back into me. I wrap my arm around her, resting my head on top of hers. I close my eyes.

We've been so busy lately, with the album coming out soon and all. It's been record, record, record. I love singing, but I really need a break. Like right now; if I can sit here like this forever I'll be fine. Georgia can take all my worries away just by being in my presence.

"It's not important" Georgia mumbles.

"It sounded like it" I reply.

"I know... I just..." Georgia sighs. I don't say anything as I wait for her to continue. "I'd rather show you" Georgia stands up and grabs my hand pulling me up with her. She leads to my bedroom and into the bathroom. She points to the sink before letting go of my hand and stepping away. I raise my eyebrows at her before slowly stepping towards the sink. I glance at everything before my eyes land on a stick. A pregnancy test. I look up at Georgia in the mirror, who is hitting her nails and looking at the ground. I slowly pick it up.

"Michael?" I look at Georgia again. "What does it say?" She hasn't read it yet? I gulp looking back down at the test. I breathe in before I see two lines. She's pregnant? I-I'm going to be a dad? Is that what two lines mean?

"Michael?!" Luke's voice runs through the house. I look up at Georgia and nod my head. I watch her face go pale. I drop the stick and walk over to her. I reach behind us and close the bathroom door. I wrap my arms around Georgia. "It's alright" I whisper over and over again. I feel Georgia shake her head.

"No it's not Michael. I'm too young"

"So am I" I smile kissing the top of her head. I'm going to be a dad. A dad!

"Michael you in here?!" Luke bangs on the door.

"Yes now give us a few minutes!" I yell back. I hear footstep retreat from the door. I pull my back and look Georgia in the eye.