Chapter 3

Sorry these chapters are short! I'm trying to make them longer, trust me! It just means longer time for me to write and an even longer time for you coz you'll be waiting... So yeah. Sorry if you want an update soon!!

----------------------------------------------

Harry gave me his bed that night. He said he'll either have the couch or share with Louis. We argued for a bit. I told him he should have his bed, because he has a show the next night. But he said no, I should have it for a good night's sleep. So we decided on just sharing the bed. He said he will talk to Paul about ordering another room for the next place they go to. I don't even know who Paul is! Hopefully he's nice.

I roll over and look at the wall. What would have happened if Harry hadn't turned up? What would Daniel do? I mean, what if he beat me until I was almost dead? No one would know except him, and he wouldn't care. He says he does care, but I know he doesn't. Even he knows that. He has never loved me. He's used me in so many ways. If made me feel dirty and disgusted with myself. How could I let someone do that to me? But I guess, I didn't have a choice. He made me feel as if I were a whore.

My hand comes to my mouth as I hold a sob in. I try to blink away the tears as I pull the sheets away from my body. I stumble around the room, looking for a door. Any door. I find one, and it's the bathroom. I turn the light on, and close the door. Maybe a bit too loudly. I lean against the door, my hands flicking the lock. I slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest, sobbing. I glance around the room. I run a shaky hand through my hair before I stand up. I get up and go over to the sink. I rest my hands either side of the basin and lean forward slightly. I breathe in a shaky breath.

I'm not a whore. Maybe I was. Or am. Maybe that's why Harry is treating me different, because I am a whore. Harry doesn't love me. Only Daniel does. No one will ever love me.

'No one is ever going to love you! No one will put up with your shit. No one will care about you. Wanna know why? Because your an annoying piece of shit!'

His voice runs through my head over and over again. Maybe that's why Niall has been acting weird. Because he doesn't want to put up with me. Maybe they are all friends with Daniel and agree with him and Harry only punched him, because I was there? That seems about right.

"Because you're an annoying piece of shit!"

"Georgia?" Harry softly knocks on the door. "Can you open up? Are you alright? Georgia... Please..."

How long has he been there? Has he been there the entire time? Has he heard me cry? Break down? I can't believe he has heard me! I'm so stupid! Now all he'll think is that all I'm going to do is cry.

"Georgia, please?" I can hear Harry's voice crack as he speaks to me. I hear footsteps and then someone else speaks.

Leave me alone.

Please.

"What's going on?" I recognise that voice as Louis.

"Georgia has locked herself in the bathroom Lou. She has been crying! And now.... And now it's just silent Lou, I'm fucking worried!" I can imagine Harry running his hands through his hair.

"She will be fine! She's tough!!" Louis reassures him. I should go out there so they know I'm fine. I haven't done anything stupid. I sigh, pushing myself so I'm standing up. I look in the mirror.

This is not the same girl I saw a week ago.

This girl has bags under her eyes. Her mouth is bruised. I lift my arm up and touch my bruised area. I flinch at the coldness of my hands. I bring my hand up further, to flatten my hair. How could I let myself get to this? Even though I've eaten heaps, I look skinnier; thinner. I look at what I'm wearing: one of Harry's sweatshirts and a pair of my pajamas' shorts. The shirt is baggy on me. It's always been baggy, just not this.... Baggy. Or maybe it has. It has been ages since I've seen Harry.

"George?"

I look at my reflection once more before I turn and walk to the door. I unlock it and step out. Both boys turn their heads and Harry rushes forward to hug me. "I was so worried!" He pulls back and looks at me. His eyes search my face, for something. But I don't know what.

"Can we go back to bed?" I ask. It takes awhile but Harry smiles and nods.

We climb into bed after we say goodnight to Louis. "You didn't do anything in there did you?" Harry whispers. I shake my head, turning to face him.

"No. I just cried," I admit.

"Why?"

"I couldn't sleep so I kept thinking of what would have happened if you didn't turn up..... Then I thought about how he's used me-"

"Wait what? He's forced himself on you? Why didn't you tell me?" Harry brings his hand up and brushes it across my face softly.

"Yeah... And-and I thought I was a whor-"

"Don't finish that. Please do not finish that," Harry says finding my hand and gripping onto it.

"It's true though Harry. And then I kept thinking about how you all are treating me differently. You are Harry. And it hurts. My own brother isn't treating me the same as he would of a year ago. Even Niall isn't. My best friend! Come on, you can't deny you haven't been treating me different? Even those boys I met yesterday, they don't treat me any different. So what? Have you told Niall and everyone what happened?" I rant.

"H-how would you like it if I went around and told everyone your biggest secret? How would you like it if everyone found out you were abused? You were forced to do stuff? How would you feel Harry? Tell me, would you want me going around and telling everyone?"

"Look, I'm sorry alright? I just thought that if I told them they wouldn't make any silly comments about you. I didn't want you running off in tears. And I didn't expect them to act differently. I didn't either. But I can't help to do that. I love you. I really do. And I hated seeing you so broken the other day. Georgia..... I'm only acting this way to make you better," Harry says.

"Well don't. You just keep reminding me of what happened. All I want is to know that it's over," I whisper.

"I know- I know that! But that will only happen if you let us help," Harry says. I nod.

"I'll try."