Chapter 43

"This is the Billboard Awards" Michael gasps. I stand beside him as all four boys stand in awe at the building they will be performing at. I squeeze Michael's hand, letting him know I'm here to calm his nerves.

"Are we reading to go in boys?" Ashton speaks up. Michael tugs us forward as we follow Ashton into the building. This is so massive for these boys. I don't think I've seen these boys so stressed and nervous about performing. I mean, it's their first real love performance, so I understand why. But I've never seem them like this. Especially Michael.

"You'll be fine" I say to Michael, leaning into him so he can hear me. Michael looks down at me, nodding. I smile at him as he leans down and kisses me softly. "Guys! Seriously?" Calum groans. We pull apart, me blushing, as we catch up with the boys.

"We weren't even doing anything that bad!" Michael groans.

"Then why is Georgia blushing?"

"I blush all the time" I chuckle as Michael and I make our way to Calum, as he decided to wait for us since none of us knew the way around here. "This place is huge" I comment.

"Well this is where we are holding the Billboard Awards" I jump at the new voice, turning around and facing Ludacris. I look away and look back. I am standing in front of a well known singer. This can't be real, I mean 5 Seconds of Summer are pretty famous but I've known them for ages as I see them pretty much every day.

"Could you show us where we are performing? We are 5 Seconds-"

"Oh I know who you guys are. The world pretty much knows who you guys are" Ludacris chuckles looking at me. I smile at the ground as Michael tightens his wrapped arm around me. I lean into his touch, my own arm draping over his stomach. Michael leans down and kisses my forehead and Luke and Ludacris start talking. They start walking off, and by instinct, we all follow Luke. I've learnt that if one boy starts walking off without a reason the others automatically follows. It's rather cute how they are all protective of each other.

I walk silently beside Michael towards the arena. Michael squeezes my hand every now and then, and I squeeze back of course. The boys' don't have to speak to show that they are nervous, you can see it in their eyes and their expressions.

"I can't believe we will be performing her tomorrow night" Michael gasps. I smile as I look at the stage.

"Boys, have you got everything here?" Ludacris asks. The boys nods. "Well then.. You can get up there and rehearse!"

"Are you serious?"

"Your kidding?"

"Now?!"

"Let's do it!"

I chuckle at the answers and let Michael walk up to the stage with the other boys and their kits. I smile as they all look around before standing in their places and gawking.

"It's so fucking big" Calum says. Ludacris chuckles beside me as he watches the boys also.

"Ready boys?" He says. They nod, and start getting ready. I smile as Michael looks at me while fixing his guitar. I'm so proud of these boys. They've worked so hard and this is the moment where they can become even bigger.

-

-

"So how was it?" Michael asks into my neck.

"Fantastic. Too bad it was only a rehearsal" Michael chuckles kissing my neck as his arms tighten around me.

"You know we need to talk about...." Michael hand trails down to my stomach then back to where he had it. I nod.

"I know. But it's kinda hard when you've got fans everywhere and the boys everywhere you turn"

"Yeah. We can lock the hotel room?"

"Then they'll think that we are doing it!" I laugh.

"Then let them think that" Michael laughs along. I nod leaning back into Michael.

"Can I ask you something?" I turn around in his arms. Michael nods. "Do you really want a baby?"

"Of course. I just wasn't expecting having one this early"

"I know" I smile bringing my hand up and taking off his SnapBack. Michael groans but doesn't attempt to get it back.

"We will have to tell the boys and everyone eventually"

"Yeah." I mumble. Michael sighs, pulling my into his chest as he rests his head ontop of mine.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too"

-

-

-

I awake the next day to the bed moving. I feel a hand move a long my cheek and I bite the inside of my mouth to stop myself from smiling or giggling. "I know you're awake" Michael mumbles. I smile rolling onto my side so I'm facing him. "Good morning"

"Why are you up so early?" I groan.

"Well we are performing at the Billboard Awards later today..."

"And you couldn't sleep" I finish his sentence. Michael nods and I sigh.

"It's only 9AM" Michael says.

"Only? I could be asleep for another couple of hours"

"So could I"

"Then let's go back to sleep" I reply closing my eyes again. Michael chuckles.

"It's not that easy" I feel the bed move again, before I'm being crushed.

"Michael!" I laugh loudly.

"Get up!" I continue to laugh as I reply with a "no".

"But- but-"

"I'm tired"

"So? If you're tired that means you'll sleep. And if you're asleep, you won't be able to watch me perform" Michael whines.

"I watch you perform all the time"

"That's not fair"

"It is. Now please let me sleep"

"Only for an hour and then your coming with me!" I feel Michael move off of me and the bed dip before a door closes and the sound of water flowing is echoed throughout the room.

*Michael's POV*

"So you woke her up, told her to get up but gave in when she said she wanted to sleep. And now you don't want to wake her up?" Calum sums up. I nod.

"Yeah pretty much" Calum sighs getting up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Waking your girlfriend"

"What? No!" I say getting up and walking up to Calum pushing him out of the way as I make my way to Georgia. I kneel down beside the bed, bringing my hand up to brush a few strands of hair out of her face. Georgia shifts a little, groaning. I chuckle and whisper, "Georgia, wake up". Georgia groans again, opening her eyes slowly.

"What do you want?"

"It's been over an hour baby"

------------------------------------------------

Remember to like, follow, comment and whatever.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be posting a sequel after this book. But it will be awhile before I actually post it on wattpad though... So please bear with me! I'll update whenever I can since I'm on holidays for 2 weeks!!! Thank you!!