Chapter 30

*Michael's POV*

Tomorrow. Tomorrow Georgia can go home. I haven't left her side apart from the trip with Anne to the house to get Georgia's things. It was awkward as hell because Anne has been acting weird and I'm not going to say anything to Georgia because I don't want her to stress about it again. She doesn't need that right now.

I really hope I'm not going to be the person who will constantly nag her until she is screaming at me to fuck off because I keep asking her every few seconds if she's fine. I honestly don't want to be that guy. Honestly. I just want to be the guy who cares and make sure she isn't in pain, I promised myself the other day that I will not ask her every dogleg minute. Maybe every couple of hours, I just don't want her to be in pain. And I made her promise me, that if she is in pain to tell me. Because I will immediately stop whatever I'm going and help her. I mean, if we are doing a sound check and she tells me, I will make her sit and take something while she waits for me to finish. I probably sound like a freak right now. I'm just protective and I care.

Harry calls every chance he gets, and that's what Georgia is doing now. Talking to Harry. I called Luke, we are meeting everyone in Verona, Italy. (A.N SORRY IF THE TOUR DATES ARE WRONG!) It sucks because once I get to Verona, we have recording sessions to go to. Well at least, I do. I have to catch up for the past two weeks. I've missed so much. Georgia is fine with that as she told me when I repeated to her what Luke had told me.

I haven't been on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr. I've just been spending my time with Georgia. The fans are probably pissed because I haven't been on much. I'm surprised the boys haven't called me up to tell me what is going on with Twitter, they haven't mentioned anything when we talk. Maybe nothing bad is going on?

Georgia, she is the definition of perfection. The way her hair sits around her face, the way her smile reaches her eyes when she looks at me. The freckles on her nose, how our hands fit together whenever our hands are intertwined. Her laugh when she laughs at my lame jokes. Just her.

I bring my hand up and caress her cheek softly. Her chest moves up and down as she sleeps. She stirs in her sleep, and I stop my movement. Georgia rolls over so her back is towards the door. I smile as continue my movements. "Your perfect" I whisper, smiling. I bring my hand back to me and I sit back, watching Georgia sleep.

The door opens and my gaze shifts towards the door. Georgia's mum walks in and I don't bother moving. "Is she still asleep?" Anne asks. I nod looking back at Georgia.

"Oh. Well then I'll stay here" Anne says. I nod again, not wanting to speak incase I wake up Georgia and if I say anything rude. I haven't gotten sleep in ages, as I've been too excited for tomorrow. So I really hope I don't fall off the stage because I am so tired that I can't even stand up. If that happens it'll be me in Georgia's position and Georgia in mine. And probably my mum in Anne's.

"How is she?"

"The same as before. She's just been resting. Change of drugs" I shrug.

"Oh, why did they change her prescription?"

"No idea." I have forgiven Anne for what she has done. But I haven't forgotten, I don't think I will. Georgia is in this hospital bed because of Anne too, not just Daniel. If Anne hadn't called up that bastard, Georgia would be getting ready to come back on tour with us, and I wouldn't have missed so much work.

I have no idea what Anne was thinking when she called Daniel up, but she made a fucking stupid mistake. Georgia may talk to her again, but me? Only if I have to. I have nothing to say to Anne except, "Fuck off. Your the one who put Georgia in this bed. If you didn't call Daniel up we wouldn't been in this fucking situation!" Then I'd probably hit a wall and walk off, scaring Georgia to death as well.