Chapter 9

Dinner was great. Michael made jokes all throughout dinner. He told me how the boys started the idea of a band and how Ashton joined the band. He also told me that he didn't like Luke in high school, and how Luke didn't like him back. Right now, we are in his bedroom, with Barbie playing. I didn't think Michael would actually watch it. I don't even know why we have the movie on, when all we are doing is talking, not even paying attention to the cartoon.

Soon there are noises from out near the kitchen. Someone laughs. It gets louder so Michael gets up and opens the door. He leans against the door frame.

"Oh hi there" Michael says. The laughter stops. "Are we needing to leave the hotel?"

I smile as I see who Michael is talking to. "Shonny!" I squeal and get out of the bed, running towards my friend. The boys look at each other before she tackles me in a hug.

"It's been so long!" I complain.

"Your telling me!" She winks.

"You can't talk babe" I wink back. She blushes and smiles.

"Yes. Leave and don't ever come back" Ashton says. Shonny and I giggle before Michael sighs and starts walking off.

"Bye. And be careful" I wink and hug her before running of to Michael.

"The bastard couldn't go to Luke and Calum's room?" Michael mutters under his breath.

"Sorry" he turns to me, "The night is ruined now" I shake my head.

"No. I saw a park earlier. Maybe we can go there?" I suggest.

"It'll be cold" Michael whines.

"You stay here and I'll go to the park" I grab my phone, putting my shoes on. I walk over to the door. "Wait!" I smile and wait for him.

We walk out the door and Michael closes it softly. He grabs ahold of my hand as we walk to the elevator. He presses the button and we wait.

"What can we do at the park?" He asks.

"Run around? Play on the swings? Slide down the slide?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh I knew that!" There is a ding, signalling the elevator is here.

"Then why'd you ask?" I reply with a smirk as we walk in. Michael presses the bottom to go down.

"No idea. Just really wanted to keep watching barbie" I turn to face him only to see he's pouting. Dear god, save me.

"Don't you think it's weird to do it on the first date?" Michael asks, referring to Shonny and Ashton.

"How do you know it's their first date Mikey?" I reply, as the elevator dings and we walk out.

"Oh... That sneaky bastard!!" Michael grumbles to himself. I chuckle as we walk down the street. I point to the park at the end of the street, "There!"

When we get there, I run to the swings and ask Michael to push me. He sighs and goes behind me. Grabbing onto the chains, I'm lifted into the air and I'm swinging forward. I giggle as Michael goes in front of me and pouts as I swing away from him. Soon, the swing stops swinging and it's my turn to pout. Michael laughs and walks over to me.

"Not so fun now is it?" He asks. I shrug as he leans forward, hands gripping the chains. He leans down and kisses me. I swear this gets better every time. Michael's arms move so they are around my waist. He pulls me up so I'm standing. I pull back slightly.

"This isn't your way of sitting on the swing is it?" I whisper.

"No. Can't I kiss you?" I smile and reconnect our lips.

*Michael's POV*

"Can I ask you something?" I ask when we pull away. She nods.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Is that a trick question?" She asks. She doesn't wanna be my girlfriend. Great. I new it.

If you knew it, why'd you ask.

Shut the fuck up. No one asked you.

Great now I'm talking to myself.

"Yes!" She squeals and kisses me again.

Wait what?

She said yes you dipshit.

Oh right.

When we pull apart, I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers together before we start walking again.

"What's the time?" I ask.

"Just about 9" she replies.

"Do you recon we are allowed back in the room?" I ask. She chuckles and shrugs.

"Let's risk it" she says. I nod and we make our way to the hotel.

I guess this night still went in the same direction as I wanted. Ask Georgia to be my girlfriend. Even if I didn't do it while we were watching movies. Maybe that would have been weird though.... I still liked how tonight went though. Because we both had ideas in our first date! A great first date it has been.

I press the button for the elevator and it opens almost immediately. We walk in and I press our floor number. I hear her sigh as she leans on the wall. I move so I'm standing in front of Georgia.

"Alright babe?" I ask. She brings her arms up and around my neck, lazily.

"Yeah... Just thinking" she replies.

"Not about that text message" I tell her. But she nods. Her ex texted her. Why can't he leave her alone? What has she ever done to him?

"Don't think about him. Please" I beg. She sighs and nods.

"I'll try" she smiles as the elevator dings. We walk out and go to our room. I press my ear against the door, hearing for any sounds.

"Think it's clear" I mumble. Opening the door I yell, "Better be dressed and not in my bed!"

Georgia giggles beside me as we walk to my mini bedroom. I open the door to see Ashton and the girl under blankets, hopefully dressed, and asleep. I turn to Georgia and put my finger to my lips, signalling for her to not make a sound. She nods and walk over to my bed. She pulls back the covers and getting in. I smile at how cute she is.... And I do the same. I kiss her cheek, whispering good night.

*Unknown POV*

I watch as he leans in and kisses her. It's disgusting. How she can be with someone that quick. I watch her pull back and smile. Gosh, when she gets back.... I'm going to have to remind her who she belongs to.

The things I'm going to do to her. She's going to get it. She'll never leave the house again. I will destroy any phones or laptops she brings into my apartment. The bitch won't be able to contact any one of her little gay friends.

Her fucking brother almost broke my jaw. Bastard. And he took her away. Luckily I know where is he. So if she comes with me.... So does he. They've probably told everyone a lie of what happened. I wouldn't be surprised. Her brother seems like someone to do that.

I clench my fists and they walk away. Hand in hand. I don't like it. I need to kill him and then her.

Just you wait Georgia. We will be together soon.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is a bit shorter. I've been busy as hell. And I couldn't think of anything to write.

Sorry.

Who do you think the unknown person is? It's probably really obvious though :/

Anyway! Hope you liked it. I'll try and update soon for you all! Xoxo.