Chapter 59

Sorry it's been awhile... I think? Haha. Anyway, I wanted to make this chapter long. The next one probably will e long as well so that means a longer wait. But seeing as it's the end of the book, I can keep you all in suspense-ish... Anyway! Read the super ass long chapter!!

---------------------------------------------------

"2 months!!!!!" Calum yells.

"Michael wake up! 2 months!!" Michael groans from beside me. What is 2 months? What is Calum on about? "Fuck off!" Michael says into a pillow. I sigh opening my eyes. There is no point in going back to sleep. When these boys have something to say, they don't give up unless you give them the attention they want. I sit up on my elbows and I watch Calum stand at the end of the bed with a big smile on his face.

"What's up Calum?" I ask.

"No! Don't talk to him" Michael says and soon a hand has grabbed mine. I shove him off as I watch Calum.

"We are going to Australia in 2 months! You know how exciting this is?" Calum smiles. I smile too. We are going back home! Yes!

"2 months?!" I gasp. Calum nods.

"Yay!!" I cheer. "Michael get up!!" I start playfully slapping Michael. Calum joins in and eventually Michael gets up.

"Guys! I was trying to sleep!"

"Yeah so?" I shrug.

"We are going hoooooomme!" Calum cheers. I cheer along with him. "Why are you guys so excited?" Michael groans rubbing his eyes.

"I get to see dad!"

"I get to see my family!" I look at Calum and I laugh as I realise we said those words at the same time. Michael groans pulling the sheets up over his face. "Can you guys go outside and be excited there while I sleep?" Michael says into the sheets. Calum chuckles, rolling his eyes. I lay back down on the bed and roll onto my side as Calum leaves the room. I pick my phone up, unlocking it and logging onto Twitter. I feel the sheets move before an arm is wrapped around my waist.

"Hi Michael" I mummer.

"Hey" he says into the back of my neck. I shiver as I refresh my feed.

"Can you turn that off so we can sleep?" Michael asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Please?" I sigh locking my phone. I hear Michael say, "yes" under his breath. I turn around in his arms whilst wrapping my own around his torso.

"I love you"

"I know" Michael replies kissing the top of my head before we both fall back asleep.

-
-

"Okay mum, I'll tell her" Harry glances at me as I walk in with Michael. "She's right here, you can tell her yourself?" I shake my head no and Michael chuckles beside me. Harry stands up and gives me his phone. I glare at him.

"Hey mum"

"Hi sweatheart"

"What's up mum?" I ask biting my lip. Michael brings his hand up and releases my lip from my teeth.

"Me, your father-"

"Which one?" I cut in.

"Don't be like that" Mum sighs.

"Don't be like that?" I repeat, standing up and walking away from everyone. "Mum, last time I was there he didn't like me. What makes you think he will like me now? Even if he does, it is probably out of sympathy"

"Georgia, don't think like that. He loves you just like he loves Harry" I roll my eyes, even though she can't see.

"I'm sure he does mum" I groan. "Did you tell him about me being engaged?" It is silent.

Disconnected {EDITING BEING DONE}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara