Chapter 15

I'm sorry if this chapter gets confusing! I switch between POV's a lot. So sorry. Hope you can keep up! Xx <3

----------------------------------------------

"I don't want to!"

"Michael. You have to. People are here to see you as well. So get your guitar and your ass on stage!" I tell my boyfriend. He sighs and nods. I follow him, knowing he wouldn't be happy if I didn't.

"I will be fine alright? Harry told Paul, who will stick with me when both of you aren't available! And plus, I've got Harry and Zayn! And I'm sure once the others boys see a man dragging me away, they will do something"

"I guess your right" Michael sighs.

"I'm always right."

"And your always cocky."

"Hey!" He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"1 minute!"

Michael grabs ahold of my hand and we walk to the stage. I stand with him as Harry walks up. "I'm being babysat aren't i?"

"Yes you are" I groan.

"Get on stage Michael" I say. He doesn't. He turns to me and kisses me.

"W-what was that for?" I ask.

"Incase I never see you again" Then he runs on stage.

"He doesn't think positively does he?" Harry asks. I shake my head. Harry slings an arm over my shoulder.

"So we have about 35 minutes. What do you want to do?"

"Sleep?"

"You wish" He replies as we start walking.

"Harry?" I ask just as we are about to go in the dressing room.

"Yeah?" He turns to face me.

"I'm scared" I admit. "I didn't want to tell Michael because he would make me go on stage or he wouldn't go on. You saw how he was before and that was just him admitting he was scared"

"Hey, there is nothing to be scared of alright?" I nod and we walk in.

"Ah! Their here!" Louis yells. I roll my eyes walking over and sitting between the end of the couch and Louis. I lift my feet up so they are over Louis', Zayn's and Niall's legs. They all look at me and I smile. Zayn pats my leg and I smile at him. He grips the middle of my leg, gently as he looks at me.

I told him everything. What happened before Harry took me away. What happened when Harry did get me. What happened when Harry and I fought about everything. I told him about the text messages. But I haven't told him about today's. He just knows, that today is the "7th day".

I'm so scared. What is going to happen when Daniel does get here? Or is he already here? What if he watched Michael kiss me? Did he watch Harry and I walk here? Is he watching my every move? Is he outside that door? I just wish Michael was here.

*Michael's POV*

"This is our last song!" Luke yells into the mic. The arena erupts in screams. I sigh looking down at my guitar. I really need Georgia in my arms. I hope he hasn't taken her. I hope to god.

*Daniel's POV*

Last song. Good. I watch Georgia walk with her brother and his singer mates. When the song finishes, and they are swapping over. That's my cue to get her.

And we can be back together.

We can be happy. She can be happier than she is with that boy. She's probably just using him.