Chapter 21

I giggle as me, Ashleigh and Kirsty walk from shop to shop with our arms linked. The girls decided to take me out shopping for tonight. I'm glad. But I've tried on so many dresses already, I think my arms are tired of pulling on and off clothes, and my feet are tired of walking around. I swear we've been into some shops more than once. It's tiring.

"What about this one?" Kirsty asks once we walk into another shop. A black dress is held up and I shake my head. No, I don't think I want black.

"Well what colour do you want?" She asks.

"I don't know? I want it to be a dark colour but a nice one...?" I explain. Well try to.

"Red?" Ashleigh suggests.

"Yeah. Red" I nod my head.

"Red dresses here we come!" They say, then walking off and looking for red dresses. I sigh walking off on my own. I flick through the racks of dresses. I can't seem to find any nice ones. It seems as if the girls can't either. I walk to another isle and I start flicking through the racks.

"Girls?" I call out. Seconds later they are standing beside me in awe.

"It's beautiful!"

"He will love it!" I smile.

"Let me buy this." I've got a dress now.

~

~

"So what shoes are you going to wear with the dress?"

"Converse."

"No" Ashleigh says.

"Yeah. Now shut up. I am not going shopping again" I groan. They laugh as I slip on the dress. An hour until Michael is taking me out. I'm kind of excited to be honest. What is he going to wear? Where is he taking me? Are we going to match? Probably not. Unless the girls told him...

Ashleigh walks over and starts on my hair. I have no idea what she is going to do with it. Kirsty comes over. "I'm going to put as little on, because he needs to see the real you!" I sigh and let them to their thing. They will be fine, I will be fine. Right?

*Michael's POV*

"I wonder if the girls are back?" Luke says.

"They probably are. A day full of shopping then they have a date to prepare Georgia for" Calum says. I chuckle.

"So everything is set up?" The boys nod.

"We got the ideas from the girls then they left us to set it up" I nod.

"Thanks."

"No problem!"

I breathe in. Half an hour until I go to our door for my girlfriend. I don't even know why I'm do nervous tonight.

Before I know it, I'm standing at our hotel door, knocking softly. It opens and I stop breathing. I look Georgia up and down before looking her in the eyes. "You look beautiful" I breathe out.

She's wearing a red dress, it sorta looks lacy but I bet if I touched it, it would be nice and soft. The pattern over it is roses. It's beautiful. The thing that makes me smile about this is that she's wearing her converse. Her hair, is in curls hanging on her shoulders.

Her cheeks heat up at my compartment. Neither of us make any intention to move as we are both looking at each other. I'm wearing black jeans with a white button up shirt. I move my hands and realise I have a flower in my hand. I smile as I hand the red rose, that matches her dress. Her cheeks flush even more as she smells the rose.

"I didn't realise until now that I got a flower to match your dress" I mumble.

"Oh?" She looks at the Rose before looking at her dress. She laughs softly.