Chapter 52

I felt like updating again so I did. So umm... Thanks for 5.44K!!! I can't thank you guys enough! So thanks!

On the Chapter 52!!

-----------------------------------------------

"Babe?" I jump.

"You scared me!" I laugh. Right now, we are on a tour bus and I have no idea where we are going. I don't think Michael does either, or any of the boys. I think the only people who know are our driver and our managers and One Direction. I guess we are too lazy to be bothered with checking where we are going.

"I'm sorry!" Michael smiles, cuddling up to me. I chuckle letting him hold me in his arms.

"You should be" I smirk.

"Stop bickering" Ashton groans as he lifts his head from Shonny's shoulder. I chuckle giving him a thumbs up as Michael shakes his head and snuggles further into my neck.

"Stop" I giggle as he breathes on my neck. I feel Michael shake his head. I sigh as I run my hands through his hair.

"What are you guys even watching?" I ask Shonny and Ashton.

"I don't know. Some show" Ashton replies. I nod and roll my eyes.

So far this month has been smooth. Nothing has happened, and I'm hoping it will stay like that. It's been a month of being pregnant and engaged. So far, everything has been great, and I honestly don't want to change anything. Michael and I haven't fought at all, and if we did it was either about getting up, lunch and the remote. But they are pointless arguments and can be solved in less than 5 minutes. I also know that Daniel is in jail, but I'm sure anyone would have a feeling that they are being watched. I shouldn't be worrying about something like that since I'm sure it's nothing though, but I can't help it.

"We have an interview" Ashton mumbles.

"When?" Michael replies.

"I don't know. I'll ask Luke"

"Ask Luke? He's in the next room" I say.

"Yeah, he texted me first" Michael laughs and I chuckle.

"Tomorrow morning" Ashton says a few minutes later. Michael nods and looks up at me.

"Did you wanna tell...." Michael trails off.

"I don't mind" I reply.

"Are you sure?" I nod.

"You can if you want Michael, I don't want to stop you from telling people. They are bound to find out anyway" I shrug. "I mean, Harry might let it slip. Or Gemma even, and it'll be out there"

"Good point" Michael agreed. I smile and kiss him.

"Not again!" Ashton groans lowering himself so he's hiding his face in the couch he's sitting on.

-

-

"And here we have 5 Seconds of Summer!" It turned out to be a radio interview. The boys seem to like them more, but then when they have a live interview, they seem to really enjoy themselves.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

I laugh along with the girls as they say those two words. The boys look at each other then back to the host.

"So guys, on tour again. How does it feel? I mean touring with One Direction?"

"I guess it's good yeah. We've missed those guys so much and we didn't believe it when they asked us again" Ashton answers.

"You just had your own little tour in Australia. How did that go?"

"It went good yeah" Luke shrugs. "I guess what we wanted to just to be closest to home. We miss our families so much, and we thought why not do a tour there?" Luke chuckles.

"So we did it! We went home" Michael says. The boys nod. "It was great yeah. We are hoping for another tour, but we won't make any promises" Michael continues. Another tour? Sounds fun.

"Right so let's go to the topic of girlfriends..." Michael looks at me through the glass and I nod smiling at him. He smiles back.

"So Luke, you and your girlfriend, Ashleigh have been together for about a year is that right?"

"Ah yes" Luke nods.

"Well, that's good! How is she? I see that's she's listening in right now" the interviewer says glancing over at us just as the boys do. The boys smile at us before turning their attention back to the host.

"She's fine, she is actually touring with us. I don't know how long though" Luke chuckles.

"Wanting to get rid of her?"

"No, course not" Luke smiles. "I'm still wondering why she hasn't left yet"

"Good point Luke" Michael agrees. Luke rolls his eyes. "I mean, who would want to stay with a guy who can't save water? I mean, showers have doors for a reason" the boys chuckle.

"Then it's a surprise you're with Georgia then isn't it?" Luke smirks.

"Ah yes Georgia, how is she Michael?" The interviewer asks.

"She's good" Michael nods.

"Just good? Nothing to share?"

"Umm well actually..."

"Keep going" the boys look at him then at me then back the Michael. "Is he going to say what I think he's going to say?" Shonny whispers beside me. I nod.

"I proposed to her last night"

"Oh? And I'm taking it she said yes?"

"Course. Who couldn't resist this boy?" Calum says touching his face. Michael pushes him away, scolding.

"Well congratulations" the interviewer says. "Now, it's been over Twitter and stuff that Georgia was out with the other girlfriends-"

"Did he just call us other girlfriends?" Ashleigh asks.

"And saw that they were buying a pregnancy test. So is one of the girls pregnant?" Michael looks at me one more time, and I nod, before he answers.

"Georgia is"