Chapter 56

"Okay so the baby is looking really healthy so you two have nothing to worry about" The doctor smiles at me then Michael. Thank god, if something was wrong I would probably have a tantrum in the doctor's office. I am very hormonal and that wouldn't have helped one bit.

"Thank you Doctor" i smile shaking her hand as she shakes Michael's before she escprts us out of the office and to the reception. I can't get rid of the smile as we leave the doctors and as we get into the car.

"Why are you so happy?" Michael nudges my shoulder.

"Our baby is healthy!" I giggle. Michael laughs at me. I look at him. "What?"

"Nothing, I just love hearing you giggle" he shrugs. I feel the blush creep onto my cheeks. "It's true" he mummers as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I smile looking out the window as we get driven back to the hotel.

When we pull up to the hotel, there are fans outside. Michael looks at me but I just look right past him. I'll be fine out there, so there is no need for him to worry. He opens the door and we step out, the fans immediately screaming. We walk over to some girls near the stairs. "Hi girls" Michael says. I smile at them as they ask for a photo and an autograph. "I'll be inside" I tell MIchael. He turns to me, kissing me on the cheek before I walk inside. I press the button and then I lean on one foot while I wait.

I can still hear the screams from outside, maybe because Michael is so close yet so far from them. I wonder how the fans took the baby news. I mean, it is pretty sudden. Would it get better remarks from fans or will it be like the baby news. Where I got hate?

I jump at the sound of a ding. I hurry into the elevator. When I turn around I see Michael is still talking o fans so I press the floor we are on and wait inside the elevator until it gets to our floor. When the doors open I walk to our suite and sit on the couch. I spread out and I grab the remote turning the TV on. Is it bad that I am hoping there are more news on this 'runaway man'? What if it is Daniel? What if he is coming after me? I can't let that happen. I now have a baby and if he does something that will hurt this baby, I will be devastated.

"Police have caught the man who broke out of jail. We can now confirm who this man is. Col Carpenter is responsible for possibly murdering his wife and son. Police say he went back to that house to look for his son. Police also say that when he killed his wife and son, he was drunk and he doesn't remember any of it. Carpenter is now currently on his way back to a higher security jail and will be under supervision. Thank you to anyone who called crime stoppers to get this man, the police appreciate it" the same news reporter who always reports this, says.

"What was that?" I jump at Michael's voice.

"You fucking scared me!" I gasp. Michael chuckles coming over and sitting on the couch where there is room.

"It wasn't Daniel" I mumble looking at the remote.

"I told you" I feel Michael's hand rest of on my leg. I sigh.

"Michael, what if it was? What would happen then?" I ask, sitting up on my elbows. Michael looks at me.

"Nothing would happen, because you will have me, the boys, harry, the girls. Everyone would protect you" I nod flopping back down on the couch. Michael's hand starts to rub along my leg. I sigh closing my eyes.

-

-

"Is she seriously asleep again?" I hear a voice.

"Yes now leave her alone" another voice says. I hear a groan before the bed dips.

"Do you not know what leave her alone means Ashleigh?"

"I do Michael, she's waking up anyway!" Ashleigh snaps.

"Maybe because we are talking to much" I groan rolling over so my face is in the pillow.

"Good! You're awake! We need to start planning the wedding" Ashleigh says.

"I don't want too" I mumble.

"But you did the other day"

"Only because you wanted too, it made you happy" I roll back over so I'm facing Ashleigh and Michael.

"Oh"

"But we can do it after this tour, an everything!" Michael says looking at her.

"Really?" Michael nods.

"Good thing I'm going back to Australia with you guys then" Ashleigh smirks then leaves the room. I look at Michael and laugh. I guess he had that coming..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! I legit couldn't think of anything to write...

So Disconnected is almost over. About 3 chapter left... So if anyone has any ideas or anything they want to share, comment them and they might be added into the sequel. Also I have no idea what I am going to be calling the sequel yet, so keep cheeking my profile after this book is finsihed.

Also, I will tell you when I am uploading the sequel once I've written a few chapters of it. So again, keep an eye on my profile. But you don't need to do that until this one is finished... Anyway!

Comment, vote and follow! The usual!! <3