Chapter 27

*Michael's POV*

Sitting and waiting for the doctor to come out and tell you that your loved one is alright, is nerve racking. It's killing me to sit here and wait for the doctor to tell us Georgia is fine. And that nothing is wrong with her except a cracked head and bruises. Ashton has slapped me because I kept pacing, Shonny has almost slapped me as well. And I think that Anne wants to as well. Those cops that were chasing after Daniel got him, took him to the station and locked him up and he won't be let out until he is wiling to co-operate.

"Mate, stop bouncing your knee. Please" Ashton says for about the 5th time. I shake my head.

"Maybe you should go for a walk?"

"And what? Come back and the doctor is here already? No thanks. I'll wait" I answer.

"No you won't. Come on, I need another coffee" Shonny says standing up. I sigh and stand up also. We walk in silence to the cafeteria.

"She will be fine."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because she's a strong girl."

I sigh and nod. Shonny orders coffees for all of us and we wait. What if she isn't alright? What is going to happen? What is going to happen to me? Will I be able to handle living in a world without Georgia? Will I be able to look at Harry the same, when I'll be seeing his sister?

"Come on." Shonny picks up the tray of coffee's and we walk back up to the waiting room. And once again, we walk in silence. When we get back to the waiting room, Ashton is sitting next to Anne who is crying.

"Has the doctor been?" I croak out.

"No" Ashton says. I nod taking a coffee and sitting down. Shonny gives the others a coffee and comes and sits beside me.

When I'm halfway through my coffee the doctor comes. We stand up and prepare for the news we are about to receive.

"Family of Georgia Styles?" We all nod. "Alright well, Miss Styles had multiple bruises over her body and I have to ask what they are from?" The doctor looks at me.

"Her ex." The doctor nods.

"Alright. Now we know what they are from. The bruises are nearly covering every inch of her back and legs. Not so much her arms. We also saw a hand mark imprinted on her neck and I'm guessing that's also from her ex boyfriend?" I look towards Anne who nods. "Well I'm sure you all knew about the bruises so I won't continue talking about them.

"She cracked her head open and lost a bit of blood. Now as we were checking to see if anything else were wrong we noticed a few things, like broken ribs, a fractured wrist. Now I haven't seen anything like this in my entire time I've worked here, so I am going to have to get the police involved."

"Doctor, they already are" Shonny speaks up.

"Thank you miss." He nods. "Do you know if they will be here?" I shrug.

"They might want to ask some question so possibly." I nod.

"Well if they do, come and get me. Because she shouldn't be under the influence of stress for the next 72 hours."

We all nod. "Can we visit her?" The doctor nods and tells us her room.

"You guys can go first" I mumble sitting back down. They nod, glancing at me before walking off. I lean forward resting my elbows on my knees and putting my head in my hands.

She's fine. But she's not fine. If I ever see him out of that jail, hell is going to break loose. I don't want to see his face near me or Georgia or her family.