Chapter 11

"I know your watching me" I giggle.

"Am not!" I turn to look at Michael while raising an eyebrow.

"You sure about that love?" I ask. He nods. I chuckle, leaning in and pecking his cheek. I don't care if Harry sees us. If he has a problem with it, he can speak to me. I just really wish Harry would believe me. Lately he's been a dick.

"What you thinking about?"

"Harry" Michael frowns before stealing a chip. I swat his hand away before grabbing one myself.

"Everything will be fine" he tells me. But I'm not so sure. I mean, yeah we could probably get back on talking terms but that doesn't mean we would ever have the same relationship after the last couple of days.

Soon enough, I'm finished and Michael and I walk out to the van where everyone else is. I go back into the seat I was originally and Michael it's beside me. I see Shonny looking at me out of the corner of my eye. She's giving me a 'are you alright now?' look. I nod and smile at her before picking up my phone.

The boys start talking about anything as I press the on button on the phone. My breath hitches.

6 days baby! Excited? ;)

Oh, and how was your hungry jacks and that talk to your brother?

Michael notices me just staring at my phone. He takes it away from me and looks at it himself. His breath hitches before he's dialling someone on his phone.

"Yeah, please can you pull over? I wanna talk?"

"Yeah sure" He hangs up and calls to the driver.

"Can we stop for a sec?" The driver looks in the mirror to see the other van pulling over before nodding. Michael unbuckles himself and me, with strange looks off the boys, and grabs my hand and pulls me out of the van. I don't look up as I know Harry is there.

"Look" Michael says.

"Fuck" Harry says. I still don't look up.

"Can you go with Harry until we get there?" Michael asks. I look up then. "Please... I wanna make sure your safe" He is whispering now. I sigh and nod.

I have a feeling he would have kiss me if Harry wasn't here. "Can I have my phone?" I ask. He nods and says Harry has it. I nod and wave bye to him before getting my phone and following Harry to the van. I climb in and sit at the very back. I put my earphones in and press shuffle on iTube. I sigh as my phone vibrates. I glance down.

HazzaBear <3 : I'm sorry :(

Georgieee :P : it's alright.

HazzaBear <3 : no it's not. I love you and care about you. That bastard should really go to jail!

Georgieee :P : I know Harry. And I know you were just looking out for me. But I just needed you there to comfort me. That's why I got angry..

HazzaBear <3 : I guess some of it was my fault too :( But on another note.... You and Michael?

Georgieee :P : *sighs*!!!!!!

HazzaBear <3 : I don't want him hurting you

Georgieee :P : I know. And he won't. Plus.... If I ever need help with anything you'll be the first person I go to :-)

HazzaBear :P : And he'll be the first person I go to ;)

Georgieee :P : No!!!! Harry!!!

HazzaBear <3 : Kidding kidding!

HazzaBear <3 : Maybe... :D

Georgieee :P : You're so annoying sometimes!