Chapter 47

"So what did you go shopping for?" Georgia asks me. I roll my eyes as I stare at our intertwined fingers. "Oh come on!! Tell me" Georgia begs. I shake my head. Georgia slings a leg over my hip and sits on top of me. I stare up at herand smirk. "Tell me Mr. Clifford!" she says. I laugh and hsake my head.

"No"

"Is it for the baby? Don't you think it's a bit early? I mean we only have nine months left and we don't even know the sex of it" Georgia starts rambling.

"No babe. Just lie down beside me please" I sigh. She shakes her head. "Or on top of me" I shrug. Again, Georgia shakes her head. "Please, before the One Direction boys get her?" I probably shouldn't be bringing them up since we haven't spoken to Harry since he found out. Georgia has been really stressed out about that. When we told her dad, he was fine. He didn't freak out about it like Harry, but we did recieve a long lecture about safe sex at such a young age. I thought that whole conversation was prety funny seeing as we were all at the park and Georgia sat there the whole time, blushing. The boys didn't know what was happening, but I think they figured it out pretty fast what the conversation was about.

Georgia eventually lies down beside me, putting her head on my chest. I wrap an arm around her as I kiss the top of her head. I want to tell her that everything will be okay, but how do I know that for sure? What if everyone isn't alright? What is Harry does something that will hurt her feelings? What if he convinces her to get rid of the baby?

"Stop thinking" she mumbles.

"No, you do it" I tease.

"So?" She sits up on her elbow. "I can guess what your thinking about"

"You're probably right too" I shrug. Georgia smiles, leaning down and kissing me on the lips. "I could get used to this" I mumble pulling her down onto my body. She gasps and squeals as I hold her against me. Georgia's face is in the crook of my neck. She gives me light kisses.

"Don't start something we will have to stop" I warn. Georgia giggles.

-

-

"Ready for the tour boys?" Liam asks us. I tighten my wrapped arm around Georgia as I can see Harry staring at us from the corner of my eye. I am expecting him to come over here and say something. We all nod. "Good, because we start rehearsals tomorrow for a couple of days before we start the tour next week" That was then our cue for when we all can split off and do whatever until tomorrow. Georgia and I start to walk off until I feel a hand grip my arm. I turn around and see Gemma. I smile at Georgia's sister.

"Where are you guys going?" I shrug.

"Probably for lunch" Georgia answers. Gemma nods.

"Can I join? Harry has been a grumpy bum and I'm ready to kick him in the bum" I laugh and Georgia giggles at her sisters' choice of words.

"Nice Gem. He's still our brother though"

"Yeah and he needs to realise that you are happy. Pregnant or not" Gemma shrugs. I hear Georgia sigh beside me. "You shouldn't be caring what he thinks. Once he sees that baby, he will melt and fall to his knees begging for forgiveness sis"

"I guess you're right. He is actng like a dick"

"Who is?" We all jump at the sound of Harry's voice.

"No-one" I reply for the girls. Harry nods and looks at Georgia.

"Can we ummm... talk?" Harry asks her. Georgia looks up at me and I look down at her. I shrug letting her know she can go.

"Sure Harry" Georgia answers. She gives me a peck before walking off with her brother. "I knew he would come around" Gemma says.

"I guess you gave him a lecture or something?" I ask as we start walking again.