Chapter 6

65 views :O Holy shit... How did that happen?

Who are you all paying? I'll hunt them down to get your money back xx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How come everyone knew my name?" I ask Harry. "Did you tell them who I was and what Daniel did to me?"

"No! Of course not! Why would you think that?" Harry replies.

"Um... I don't know? Let me think.... Oh wait.... They knew my name before I told them" I say saractically.

"Look, I didn't want them asking you questions. So I told them your name and that you were going through issues at home" Harry tells me.

"What about the others? Niall and everyone?"

"I just told Niall cause he was asking about your bruises" I sigh.

"Did you ever think that I would tell them in my own time?" I ask my brother.

"I know. I'm sorry alright?" I shake my head while standing up and walking out the dressing room as Louis runs in. I walk down the hall until I get to the actual areana. I walk to the back and take a seat, staring at the stage.

Soon, someone in a hoodie sits beside me. "Hey." I sigh as it's only Michael. I smile but don't reply.

"Harry is looking for you, you know?" Michael tells me and I nod.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie?" I ask.

"Fans are going to be let in soon. Didn't wanna risk it. Plus I saw you walk out here. Got one for you too?" Michael nudges my shoulder while handing me a hoodie.

"This yours?" I ask putting it on.

"Yep" Michael leans back in his seat.

"I might keep it" I wink at him and he laughs.

"So... you and Harry have a fight? You two seem like an old married couple" Michael laughs.

"No. Well yeah... he told Niall what happened to me..." I mumble playing with the sleeve.

"You serious?" Michael leans forward. "Guessing you didn't take it to well?"

"No. I mean, I should be the one telling Niall. Not Harry right?" I ask.

"If I was in your position, yeah I'd want to tell Niall myself" Michael shrugs. I nod and look back at the stage.

"Where is Michael?" the boy I haven't learnt his name yet, says.

"Who's that?" I whisper pointing to the boy who just talked.

"I don't know Calum. Think he went for a walk" Ashton replies.

"Thats who. Calum" Michael whispers back.

"Dude, who do you keep texting?" Calum asks. Luke walks on stage then with his guitar in his hands.

"Shonny!!" Luke sings. Ashton blushes and puts his middle finger up at the boy. I chuckle.

"That is what I have to put up with everyday" Michael tells me after the boys go backstage.

"Should we go backstage?" I ask as I watch fans walk in. Michael shrugs.

"If you want" I nod and we stand up. Michael grabs ahold of my wrist, and I flinch.

"Shit sorry" he mumbles. I nod and look up into his eyes. I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and I am then being moved forward to his body. My arms reach out in front of me, so they are on his chest. I watch as Michael leans down and stops right before my lips. I feel his hot breath on my face as I close my eyes and lean forward.

This is what I want isn't it? Yeah. I smile as his lips touch mine. My arms move up to around his neck, as he tightens his arms around my waist. Only bringing me closer. The kiss doesn't last long and soon enough we are looking into each others eyes, with big smiles on our faces. "Didn't think you would kiss me back" he mumbles. I shrug.

"Didn't think you would kiss me" I reply. He chuckles.

"Well... I should go to the boys... See you later?" he asks hopefully. I nod and Michael leans down and kisses my cheek.

*MIchael's POV*

And if the earth eands up crumbling down to it's knees baby

We just gotta get out

Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get out

And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby

We just gotta get out

"And we are 5 Seconds of Summer!" Luke yells into the mic. Fans scream as we run off stage. I shake my head, hoping to get the sweat off me. I grab a towel that is handed to me and I wipe my forehead. I then fold the towel in half and place it around my neck.

I walk to our dressing room as the 1D boys walk to the stage to get ready. I hear Luke talking to them, but I just keep walking.

I haven't got that kiss out of my head. It was perfect. The best kiss I've ever had to be honest. I look around for Georgia but I can't find her. She's probably in the 1D dressing room, I think as I get a clean shirt. I take off my sweaty one and put the new one on. I glance in the mirror and ruffle my hair.

"Coming?" Luke asks. I nod and follow him to side stage. We get there and I see Lou, Lux and Georgia as well as Paul talking to the boys on the stairs. We walk up to the girls and I stand beside Georgia. I nudge her shoulder and she jumps.

"Jesus Christ!" She says putting a hand on her heart. I roll my eyes at her.

"I really wanna kiss you" I whisper in her ear. I pull back to see her cheeks flush as she looks to the ground. I see that's she still my wearing my hoodie. I smirk as she looks back up at me.

"What do you say? I'm quite hungry" I suggest. She nods and tells Louise that we are just going out for something to eat.

"Can I kiss you yet?" I ask.

"Michael!" She gasps. I chuckle and grab ahold of her hips. I walk Georgia backwards until we are in an alleyway and her back is against the brick walls. She gasps at my movement before I lean down, capturing her lips with mine. My lips move with hers. This is perfect. She's perfect. She's a perfect kisser. She's perfect at everything.

My lips curve into a smile as my tongue runs along her bottom lip. She doesn't open and I groan pulling away, breathless. She bits her lip and I bring my head to her neck. Kissing lightly.

"Michael" she giggles.

"Hmmm?" I continue kissing along her neck.

"I'm hungry" she informs me.

"For me?" I wink. She groans and pushes me away.

"McDonalds ma lady?" I ask her. She giggles again before grabbing my hand.