Chapter 45

"So you're pregnant?" Luke gasps. Michael nods and I stay silent.

"Yeah we went to the doctor this morning to double check and stuff"

"So that's where you were" Calum says. "So that means you had sex..."

"Wow mate" Luke rolls his eyes.

"Yes Calum. I think that's the only way to conceive" I chuckle as my cheeks heat up.

"Well.." Ashton says. "Congrats!" He smiles. I smile back as ashton comes over to me and gives me a hug. I chuckle as he high fives Michael before the rest of the boys do the same.

"I have to tell the Shonny! Unless she already knows?" I shake my head no. "Did you wanna tell her?" Ashton asks.

"You guys can tell them if you want" I smile. The boys smile and all walk out of the room to call Shonny, Ashleigh and Kirsty the news.

"Next is our parents" I say.

"Yup. I'll tell yours and you tell mine?"

"My dad will kill you Michael" I laugh.

"I know" he sighs running a hand through his hair. I lean in Michael and he wraps an arm around my body. "We're pregnant. I literally cannot believe this is" I chuckle.

"Don't tell me your going to be that kind of father who will sit on the floor beside the couch and talk to my belly?" I ask.

"Oh I will now" Michael smiles. I groan lightly before sitting up and patting his knee.

"Come on, we've got parents to talk too" I stand up.

-

-

"That's fantastic guys! I have to go but please keep me updated! Promise me Michael!!" I chuckle.

"Yes mum I promise"

"Don't worry I'll even get your number and keep you posted" I speak into the phone. Michael looks at me and I shrug. We haven't told my parents yet, I convinced Michael that his family should go first. I have no idea how my family will act, and I'm quite scared. We figured we will tell mum, then dad, and then Skype Harry. I know Gemma is with Harry, so I figured I'll tell them both.

"Good bye mum. Love you"

"Love you too. Keep safe you two!" I chuckle and Michael hangs up the phone. I sigh pulling my phone out and dialling my mums number. I look at Michael and mouth "ready?". Michael nods just as mum picks up.

"Hello dear!"

"Hey mum" I say at the same time as Michael says "hey anne"

"What's happened?" She automatically asks.

"He do you assume something has happened?"

"I don't know. After everything that has happened.."

"Mum we are fine. We've just got some news"

"Your getting married?" I laugh as Michael says "no".

"Your pregnant?" Michael an I stop laughing as mum guess right. "You are! Omg! This is fantastic Georgia!"

"I didn't think you'd be this happy mum" I chuckle.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be? My baby is having a baby!" My cheeks heat up as Michael raises an eyebrow.

"Mrs Styles, could you not tell anyone else. We are gonna tell her dad and Harry and Gemma after you" Michael says.

"Of course. I'll keep it a secret"