Chapter 40

"Melbourne are you ready?!!" Luke yells. The fans scream. I chuckle as I glance at the small theatre. This school work thing has worked pretty good, except I can get distracted very easily and that makes me forget about the work that needs to be done and I'm made to do it when I should be watching the boys perform.

I turn around to find one of their body guards, telling them I'll be in the van out back. They nod and tell me that there should be some of the theatre workers out there. It was like he was indicating something was going to happen. I doubt anything will because there are security guards all over the place.

I hope into the van, pulling my laptop out of the bag. I stretch my legs out as I lean against the seat with a laptop on my thighs.

*Michael's POV*

"Thank you Melbourne! You were great!" We all bow when Ashton comes out the front. We then proceed to throw our our guitar pieces and drum sticks out into the crowd. The fans scream and run towards wherever we threw our pieces. We laugh as we walk off the stage. I look around for Georgia. Hmmm where is she? She's probably fell asleep and one of the guards took her out to the van. I wouldn't be surprised, she's been incredibly tired lately. And moody. It's a strange side to see. I place my guitar in my case, before locking it up and heading out to the van. I open the back, putting my guitar case in and leaving it open for the other boys. I slide the door open to see Georgia sprawled out, asleep, with earphones in and her laptop open. I chuckle getting in and shutting the laptop, after I've saved everything, and taking her earphones out. I stop her music. She stirs, shifting to where she is against the door. I put her laptop in the bag in the middle of us before getting out and putting in the back with my guitar.

I climb back into the van and sitting beside Georgia. I reach over her to pull her seatbelt across so I can put her seatbelt on. She shifts again, groaning. I take this time to put my seatbelt on. Just as I finish doing that, Georgia curls up to me. I wrap my arms around her, resting my head ontop of hers. I hear the laughter of the boys getting closer to the car. Luke sticks his head in and smiles at me. I roll my eyes at him as he tells the other boys to be quiet.

Soon we are heading to an airport for a few hours before we will wake up and travel back to Sydney the next day.

-

-

"No let me sleep" Georgia mumbles. I chuckle.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you" I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Can I get a better kiss?"

"If you get up and get dressed so we can leave, yeah" I move away and watch as Georgia sits up slowly. I smile as she groans throwing the sheets off herself. She takes a quick glance at me before she drags herself into the bathroom. Seconds later I hear the shower running. Ashton comes walking through the door. I nod at him once I see that he's on the phone.

"Hang on a sec," Ashton says into the phone, "where's Georgia?"

"Bathroom" I reply. Ashton nods and turns his attention back to the person on the other line. My only guess is that it's Shonny. I don't know who else it would be apart from his family. I sigh, thinking about my family. I pull my phone and send mum a text asking if she was busy. Minutes later I'm in the hallway, sitting on the floor, and talking to my mum.

"So your leaving Melbourne now?"

"Yeah, just waiting for Georgia"

"I haven't met this girl yet. When this tour is over, bring her over honey. I have to meet her!" Mum gushes. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure"

"Michael, don't sound so bored" I chuckle.

"Sorry mum" I mumble.