Chapter 36

*Georgia's POV*

After Ashton went off at Michael, we all stayed and watched Harry, Edward and the other boys play soccer. Shonny and I caught up, and told me that her, Ashleigh and Kirsty were planning on going away one weekend. Away from the boys and stuff. Sounds fun, so I agreed. What could go wrong? A weekend away with your best friends? I don't see a problem.

Now, Michael is walking me home. I told him be didn't have too. But Michael insisted. He said, and I quote, "we haven't done this in a while. Walk around I mean". I guess he is right, but when he meets my dad, he might shit himself. My dad is a very muscley guy for his age, only cause he used to work out when he was younger. But my dad could beat up anyone in a matter of seconds. So to say I was a bit scared was an understatement.

"Wait" Michael stops walking, "is your dad home?" I glance up at the house and nod my head.

"I think so" Michael nods but doesn't make any sign of moving. I sigh and step forward. "Hey" I grab his face in my hands. "Everything will be fine! Your not the one who broke my heart. I did and I hurt yours while doing so" Michael nods. We walk up to the front of the house and I open the door, letting us in. I close the door behind us. "Do you want a drink?" I ask Michael softly. He nods. "Just a water babe" I lead him into the kitchen, letting go of Michael's hand to get us both a glass of water. As I'm filling up the glasses, the front door opens and slams. I jump and glance at Michael who looks scared.

"Georgia? You home?!" Dad yells through the house.

"Yeah! In the kitchen!" I yell back. I hand a glass to Michael as I proceed to fill one up for me. I turn around just as dad walks into the kitchen.

"Hi, who's this?" Dad studies Michael.

"Dad, this is Michael" I clear my throat.

"The Michael?" Dad sighs. I nod glancing at dad before my gaze shifts to the floor. The tiles becoming a lot more interesting. Dad walks past me and I move over to Michael. I watch dad grab a packet of chips and he starts to make a coffee. "I'll be upstairs working on some paper work. Don't expect me to come down for dinner" dad runs a hand through his hair as he pours the water in his cup.

"Alright. See you in the morning" I smile as dad takes his food and drink up to his study. I turn to Michael and smirk at him. Michael looks at me and walks a step towards me, where he wraps his arms around me. Lucky my glass is on the counter, I think as I wrap my arms around his torso. Michael's head rests on top of mine as we stand in the middle of my kitchen in each other's arms.

"This is nice" Michael comments. I nod in agreement.

"When do you leave again?" I ask pulling back, just so I can see his face.

"We are having a tour here in Australia. Probably like a week or so long" Michael says.

"Wanna come?" He adds.

"You sure you want me there?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't I want you there? Come on! It'll be fun! We get to go to perform in our home town, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth!" I chuckle at Michael's excitement.

"Sure" I nod. "I'll just have to let dad know" Michael leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I love you" Michael sighs. I smile and repeat those words. I don't know how long we had standed in my kitchen for. I just wanted to be in the warmth of Michael's arms. To hear his heart beat. To have him kiss my forehead everyone now and then, for us to whisper how much we love each other. Anyone would think we are that couple that never leaves each other and that we love each other to fast. Some might think that this isn't real love. But I know it is, I can see that it is. If it wasn't, would Michael be standing here in my kitchen with his arms around me? I don't think so, but he is here.