Chapter 38

Sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense to you all. I change days and stuff real quick, and I apologize. I just really wanted to get to where Georgia goes on tour with the boys. So yeah...

Thanks for reading everyone. I mean it, I honestly didn't think I would get this amount of views tbh :O and I'm still shocked even if my friends keep reminding me haha.

-------------------------------------------------

Michael; 1 week and we are flying all over Australia baby!

1 week to get my school work sorted. 1 week to say goodbye to Noah, even though I will see him in a another 2 weeks. 1 week to say goodbye to dad, because he won't be there when I get home. He will be over in America for his work. I'm actually really excited for this trip. I haven't seen much of Australia, mainly Sydney. So I never really travel. The most travel I have done is when I was with the 1D boys and the 5sos boys. It was a blast to be honest. And I'm going to miss everyone here terribly.

I have decided not to pack until a couple days before, because what if I run out of clothes before the tour? What if I need some of the clothes that I've packed? It'll be hectic the last few days packing, but I guess I'm prepared for it.

"Georgia?" I snap out of my thoughts to fingers snapping in my face.

"Noah!" I push his hand away. Noah sighs.

"You spaced out"

"Did I?" Noah nods.

"I-I don't like it when you space out. It makes me really worried" Noah says.

"I know and I'm sorry. It's not something that I can turn off"

"I know, and I get that. All I'm saying is that I'm worried. Nothing more" Noah raises his hands in surrender. I sigh leaning back against the tree we are sitting at.

"When you leave?"

"Sunday night" I smile.

"Packed?"

"Nope"

"What? Why not?" He gasps.

"What if I need something that packs? Besides, I can do it Saturday and if I'm not done Michael will help me on Sunday" I shrug. Noah nods, smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I nudge his shoulder.

"No reason" I nod looking away from the boy who looks like Tyler Oakley.

~

~

What to pack? What should I even take? I don't wanna look like a slut. Because Michael and I will most likely be walking around, and I don't want his fans seeing me and calling me names. I don't want that at all. I sigh, putting in my favourite blue jeans and a pair if black ones. I go through my drawers, getting out two long sleeves and the rest T-shirts. If I get cold, I'll just steal Michael jumper I suppose.

"Knock knock!" I jump turning around to my door.

"Noah!" I say surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Well seeing as you are leaving tomorrow, and I'll be bust studying. I figured I would tell you who that girl is!" Noah says walking over and sitting on my bed.

"And that is?" I ask walking over and sitting beside him. I lift a leg up, folding it under my other as I turn to face my best friend.

"Umm..." Noah's cheeks turn pink. "It's um..."

"You don't have to tell me" I smile, "you can show me?" Noah nods, clearing his throat.

"Close your eyes" he says. I nod doing as he asks. I feel the bed move before I feel lips against mine. My eyes snap open and I push Noah away.