Chapter 49

This photo is what Michael will be wearing in the next couple of chapters!!! Please keep that in mind, this picture doesn't really mean anything to this chapter..

Guys, please remember to vote, comment and follow <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't want a doctor!" I pout.

"Listen to the lady" Ashton groans from the couch where he is snuggled up to Shonny. "Never disagree with a lady Mike"

"He's right Michael. If Georgia doesn't want a doctor, she doesn't have to have one" Shonny says looking at us.

"Thank you!" I sigh throwing my hands up.

"What are you serious?" Michael groans running a hand through his hair. Michael steps towards me and pulls me into his arms. "I just want everything to run smoothly babe" he sighs into my hair. I wrap my arms around his torso nodding.

"I know" I say softly.

"I just don't want anything to happen to the baby" Michael sighs. I lean back and grab his face. "Nothing will" I lean forward and kiss him.

"Nooo!" Ashton yells. I pull back and look at Ashton who is hiding his face in Shonny's lap. "Ash!" Shonny shrieks.

"They are swapping saliva!"

"You do it!" I bite back. Shonny and Michael groan.

"So? We don't stand in the middle of a fucking room sucking each other's faces off!" Ashton sits up.

"Oh is that so? Maybe not standing but you sit and suck each other's faces!" By now Shonny is defiantly blushing at the bickering happening between Ashton and I. I think Michael is just staying back and enjoying himself.

"We aren't as bad as you!"

"Wanna bet?" I challenge.

"What? Are you challenging me to a 'sucking each other's faces off' competition?" Ashton narrows his eyes.

"What the fuck?" Luke steps into the room as I say "yes"

"No she isn't" Michael buts in.

"We would win though" I mutter.

"No you wouldn't! Admit it!" Ashton groans. I roll my eyes as Michael leads me out of the room.

"That was fantastic" Michael says as he sits on a chair that's on the balcony. I sit on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. "Your welcome"

"I love you" Michael squeezes my waist as he says those three words.

"Not as much as I love you" I kiss his neck lightly.

"Now they are on the balcony!" Ashton says. I look up and glare at him. He smirks crossing his arms. Shonny and Luke are behind him, rolling their eyes.

"Can't we sit out on the balcony now?" Michael asks.

"Not if your gonna make out" Ashton says walking out and leaning on the railing. Shonny follows him while giving me a knowing look. What was that about? Luke comes out and sits on the other chair, which I would be sitting on but I'm not. Ashton's hand moves as he waves to some fans and soon we can hear screaming. Ashton giggles and gets Shonny to wave. Michael chuckles and I smile. "You have nice fans" I mumble.

"We do" Michael agrees. Ashton continues to wave with Shonny wrapped in his arms. "Guess who I see?" He turns around smirking.

"Who?" Michael asks.