Chapter 16

*Michael's POV*

"I thought I would never get you back" I whisper.

"You did though" She smiles at me.

"This time I'm never letting you go" I tell Georgia. She chuckles and snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Did he do anything?" I hesitantly ask.

"No. No, he said he didn't want to hit me because he wanted me awake" I feel Georgia shudder. I sigh, moving so I'm on my side facing her.

"He's sick baby" I tell Georgia. She nods in agreement. "As long as you aren't hurt" I smile, pecking her lips.

"He didn't kiss you did he?" I ask. She looks at me.

"No!" Georgia replies. Thank god. I bring my hand up to her face, and caress her cheek, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. I watch as her cheeks heat up at a simple touch. I'm glad that I can make her blush because of my touches.

"I love you" Georgia tells me.

"I know" I smirk. Georgia rolls her eyes, shoving me.

"Ow!" I whines "Why do I love you?" She chuckles as she intertwines our fingers.

"Can we stay in bed all day tomorrow?" She asks me.

"Sure but I have a job that needs doing" Georgia rolls her eyes. "No you can. I have an interview at 8, then we have to do one separately then it's the show."

"Michael!" She whines.

"You can come along babe!"

"No" She grumbles. I chuckle kissing her lips.

"In 2 days we are flying to somewhere. Don't ask me where. But then you can sleep all you want!" I tell her.

"I'll be yours all day. With the others...." I mumble.

"I really need to know the days you have off" She pouts. I nod.

"I'm tired" she yawns.

"Go to sleep" I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight" She mumbles.

"Goodnight" I repeat. Minutes later, her breathing slows and I know she's asleep. Before I drift off to sleep I confess.

"I love you."

-
-

"So Michael.... We have a question that I'm sure everyone wants to know" Greg the interviewer starts, "Who is that beautiful girl you've been hanging our with?" I know a question like that was going to come up. I'm glad it's with the rest of the boys though...

"I don't know if I can say" I smirk. "She's Harry's sister" I add while shrugging.

"Sure. Boys, is there anything going on with those two?" Greg asks. They boys look at me and I give them a look to say "shut your mouths."

"Nope. Just friends" Calum replies. Thank you!!

"Yep!" Ashton and Luke agree. Greg nods, unsure, but he continues with the interview.

"So Luke? Is there going to be an album anytime soon?"

"Maybe. We are working on it now. But we aren't exactly sure when we will release it" Luke explains.

"So is there a chance we will expect one this year?"

Luke shakes his head. "Probably not"

"Well boys we have 4 fans calling in after this song" Greg tells us before he starts playing Heartbreak Girl.

When the song finishes, Greg calls up the first fan who is going to ask us stuff.

"Hi there Kate! You're on air with the boys!"

"Hey!" We chorus.

"Hello. Like- OMG - who's single??" A new fan. It's real easy to see who the newer fans are in a way. Well... At least I think she's a new fan..

"No one" Ashton asks looking around at us. "But we won't mention their names because the girls aren't ready yet."

"Thank you for calling Kate. Now we have another fan, Annabelle, you have a question for 5 Seconds Of Summer?" Greg says.

"Yeah.... I was wondering when your coming back home?"

"Oh? Your an Australian girl?" I ask.

"Yeah" Annabelle replies.

"Well... We are thinking soon babe. We haven't thought about it much. But we miss you guys so much!" Luke says.

"We are hoping to be home soon" I finish the answer.

"We have two fans left boys!! Now Naomi"

"Hi Naomi" Ashton and I say.

"Hey! I was wondering if you were going to get a break soon? Because you've all been working so hard!" Naomi says.

"Oh thank you! Well we are getting a couple of days off soon, which we will spend sleeping" Calum laughs.

"Thank you for the call Naomi. Now we have Shontelle" I smirk towards Ashton.

"Hi! I'm like your biggest fan and I was wondering when are you going back to your hotel?" She says then giggles with others in the background.

"Soon" Luke laughs.

"Okay that's all. Thank you 5 Seconds of Summer" Greg says.

"Thank you for having us!" We say before Greg starts playing Try Hard. Ashton pulls his phone out and starts typing then he brings it up to his ear. Most likely Shonny. The rest of us follow him as he rushes to the van waiting for us. He's off the phone by the time we get into the van.

"Everything alright mate?" Calum asks and Ashton nods looking out the window.

We walk into my room to find it empty. We thought all the girls would be in here as the rest of the boys share rooms. I walk further in to see both beds filled up with girls. I sigh as the rest of the boys walk in.

"Well...." Luke breathes out. "Must be tired?"

"Wanna sleep with me Luke?" I wink at my friend and he chuckles.

"Sure but I think the girls will get jealous" Luke winks back.

"They probably need their sleep" Calum mumbles. We nod and leave the girls to sleep. Shonny should be awake right? She was on the phone to Ashton earlier? We walk out to the hallway like we always do before a show or whenever we are bored. I pull my phone out and go on twitter. I close my phone, leaning my head and closing my eyes.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short. I'll try and make the next one longer. I've been really busy and life is stressful!

I should be updating more often because I'm on holidays :) yay!

Once again, sorry for the short chapter :(