Chapter 41

*Georgia's POV*

"Okay 5 minutes" I say to Kirsty.

"You will be fine" she touches my shoulder lightly and I nod. I glance at Ashleigh and Shonny as they look at me anxiously. I sigh.

"What if I am? You know? What would I do? Their career is just starting to get better for them. I doubt Michael will want a child in his life" I rush out.

"Hey! Hey! Michael would do anything for you! Especially support you in this" Kirsty steps forward and puts a hand on my shoulder as Ashleigh speaks. I nod. "I guess your right"

"I'm always right" I roll my eyes.

"Has it been 5 minutes?" I look at my friends and they all nod. I close my eyes holding the stick out in front of me. "I don't want to look"

"Georgia-" Shonny starts.

~

~

*Michael's POV*

"So their shopping?" Calum nods.

"And what are we supposed to do? Shop?" Calum scoffs. Luke chuckles.

"Let's drink boys! Buy pizza and play video games!" Ashton says coming into the room with bottles of beer. I chuckle grabbing a bottle from him and opening it. I bring the bottle up to my lips, taking a sip. I grab a controller, and wait for Calum to start the game. "What do you think the girls are doing?" Luke asks.

"Talking shit about us" I laugh. The boys laugh along. It's probably true, that's what girls do isn't it? They talk to each other about boyfriends and stuff don't they? Plus, guys talk about girls. Like brag about them. They always compare them to other girlfriends. I mean, I wouldn't do that with Georgia because she obviously is perfect to me and I don't give a shit if she isn't to others. Because I have her, and she has me. So they can suck it up.

"How long have they been gone?"

"About two hours" and in that time, we sat on the couches doing nothing except be on our phones. Literally, we didn't even speak until Ashton had enough and needed beer. And now that's what we are doing, drinking beer and playing video-games. I'm not even sure when the girl's are planning to come back to us...

"Michael, can you answer that?" Ashton says.

"Answer what?"

"The door" Ashton sighs.

"But I'm playing a game" I whine, while throwing my controller to the side and standing up and answering the door. I open the door to see Ashleigh, Shonny, Georgia and Kirsty. I smile, while stepping to the side to let the girl's in. "Who was it?" Ashton yells once I closed the door.

"Well if you got up, you would know" I tease walking over to Georgia. She smiles once I wrap my arms around her.

"You alright?" I ask. She nods wrapping her arms around my torso. Something happened while they were out. Georgia is usually more talkative. It's a rare sight to see actually. I pull back a little. "Did something happen?" I whisper. I can hear laughter and talking coming from the lounge room, so they don't care that we are missing.

"No" Georgia smiles, leaning up and pecking my lips. I groan tilting my head.

"That's all I get?" I whine.

"Yes" Georgia giggles. "Could we go?" Georgia asks. I nod, and we tell the boys that we are leaving. The tour is over, so I am keeping my promise with my mum: her meeting Georgia. SO that's where we are staying. It's nice, except all the embarrassing stories that my mother is telling Georgia. Georgia just laughs along and tells me I was cute as a baby. We walk down the side-walk, and I keep glancing at Georgia. I am not sure that she is fine. She seems lost in her thoughts almost. If nothing happened, than one of the girls must have said something. But then again, I'm sure if something did happen the one of the girls would most likely tell one of the boys. Then it'll come back to me and I'll find out. Georgia and I will probably have a fight then because I accuse her of lying, and we would kiss and make up after a few minutes of ignoring each other.