Chapter 26

*Michael's POV*

RING!! RING!!

I groan rolling over. Whoever is calling me can wait. I'm sure it's not important. I relax as it stops ringing. I pull the sheets tighter around me.

RING!! RING!!

"Hello this is Michael's phone" Ashton's groggy voice says. "Yeah he's right here." I groan rolling on back back and opening my eyes.

"It's for you." The phone is handed to me.

"Hello?"

"Michael, hi" Anne says.

"Oh hi."

"I was wondering when did you want me to get him out if the house?" She whispers.

"Is he near you?" I ask.

"Yeah in the next room."

"What about Georgia?"

"Still asleep I think."

"Alright. Let me get dressed and I will call you back. Let's hope Georgia is awake... Then do it."

"So when she wakes up?"

"Yep. Or just ask if she is awake" I shrug.

"Okay. When should we do it?"

"As soon as possible. Text me when he is out of the house and I will call the cops and tell them to get there as soon as possible."

"Alright thank you Michael." And with that she hangs up. I throw my phone down and it lands beside me. I pull the covers up closer to my and close my eyes.

"What was that about?" I open my eyes.

"Nothing you need to worry about" I mumble.

"It obviously is" Shonny says.

"Guys, give me space and let me think." I sigh getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I grab some jeans and a t-shirt along the way.

~

~

To Michael: He's gone

There are two words that I couldn't be happier to hear.. Well see written. I'm glad Anne could get him out of the house. Now I'm waiting on the doorstep for the cops. I told them that they shouldn't put sirens on, but when do cops ever listen? I did tell them to hurry so hopefully they get here soon enough. I told Anne I would wait until they get here then she can let us in. I just hope they get here before he does.

I look up at the sounds of tired screeching. The cops. Thank god. I get up brushing my hands on my jeans. They get out of the car and walk over to me.

I nod at the two men and turn around and I knock. It's awhile before the door opens revealing Anne. I don't know what I would have done if Georgia answered the door.

"Michael! W-why are the cops here?" She asks. Going to plan, good!

"Ma'am, this boy called us and said you and your daughter are in danger. Am I correct?" The officer with the beard says.

"Yeah. Come on in.." Anne says stepping to the side and letting us in. I suck in a breathe as we are lead to the kitchen.

"Mum what are- Michael?" I look at Georgia. I freeze. She has bruises on her face, her arms, I can see marks on her neck, her lips is split open and I can only guess there are marks on her back and legs.

"Miss, may I ask why you look like this?" The younger cop asks Georgia. Georgia looks at the ground, then me and then finally setting her gaze on the cops.

*Georgia's POV*

"Miss, may I ask why you look like this?" The younger on of the two cops asks. I shift my gaze from the floor, to Michael and finally the cop who asked me that question.

"Umm... I-"

"Why is there a cop car out the front?" I look around and my gaze lands on Michael who has his fists clenched and his jaw clenched as well. I step forward towards him.

"Why are you here officers?" Daniel walks into the kitchen where we all are.

"I was just asking this young lady how she got those bruises on her. You wouldn't know would you?" The young officer asks.

"Don't ask me!" Daniel scoffs. I flinch as he reaches for my arm and wraps his fingers tightly around my wrist. I screw my face up at the pain.

"Let go of her." This time it's mum that speaks. We look at mum.

"Ma'am?" The older officer says.

"He-he has been hurting my daughter for years officer. I just thought it was the occasional slap! I swear! But when she got here and he pulled out a -"

"Shut the fuck up!" I flinch again.

"Sir, we are going to need you to be quiet" The older officer says and steps forward. Mum swallows before continuing, "He pulled out a knife.. And that's when I knew I shouldn't have called him up to come here the week my daughter was coming here. I thought he was a sweet boy" My eyes look around the room and land on Michael's, who is already looking right back at me. He smiles at me as if saying everything will be alright. But I know it won't. He's hurt me too much in the past two days.

I try and smile back, but I can't. His smile instantly falters as he watches me. I know he knows there's more bruises on my body, I could tell the moment he walked in. I should have worn a jumper today to cover up the bruises on my arms.

"Sir, we are going to need you to come with us to the police station for some questioning." Daniel's grip on my arm tightens. I whimper.

"Sir, please let go of this lady and come with us."

"No! Fuck you!" Daniel pulls me backwards as he walks out the door. Bad idea Daniel.

"Sir!" The officers yell at the same time Michael yells, "Georgia!"

Daniel starts to run with me being dragged along. "Daniel stop please" I whimper. He doesn't, he keeps running. I can hear the tired screeching behind us and Daniel muttering things. He stops and pushes me and I fall to the ground and he runs off. I hear the tires of the car go past me. I then hear footsteps.

"Georgia! Fuck! Are you alright?" The boy crouches down beside me. I don't know who it is, my vision is blurry.

"Your head is bleeding. Anne call an ambulance! Quick!" I must of hit my head on a rock.

"Hey, don't close your eyes. Stay awake please." I try to. I really try to but my vision is getting darker and soon it's black.

*Michael's POV*

"Georgia? Georgia? Come on, wake up!!" I shake Georgia's unconscious body and pull her close to me. That bastard better go to jail for this. Who does this to a women? I hold in my sobs as I hear Anne telling me everything will be fine and sirens in the distance. Everything won't be fine, I once told Georgia that. And now... Now look. I'm holding her unconscious body in my arms because of Daniel.

"Sir, we are going to need to get to her." Hands pry my body off of Georgia's.

"Be careful with her please" I sob.

"We will sir. Who are you?"

"Her boyfriend. Let her- let her mother ride with" I tell them. The women nods helping Georgia onto a bed and they get into the ambulance. I wipe away my tears and I teach for my phone, dialling.

"Ashton? Meet me at the hospital."

----------------------------------------------

I don't know much about what they do to people when they are unconscious and being taken to the hospital so please bare with me here :)

Hope you like this chapter!